How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. canibus420

canibus420 Member

my first itme was out of a bowl, but that was in eight grade , when i would watch my firends smoke and maybe take one or two hits, but the first time i got high was out of a water bottle and i got fucked up sooo bad, i just odnt like doing it out of a water bottle alot, becuase of inhaling the fumes from the burning tin foil sucks

2. youngexperimenter

youngexperimenter Member

the first time i smoked was with my boyfriend in his bedroom. smoked out of his pipe. did about 2 bowls and i felt it but wasn't totally blazed. i'm never gonna forget it because it was a special night for him and i. shared with me one of his favorite things. great night.

3. MastaSmiley

MastaSmiley Member

my first time was in a hot boxed car with medical weed. I discovered my favorite bud that same time, which is bubble kush. The first hit I took was an ash hit, and I coughed with the pipe on my mouth so ash went all over me, but it was only ash no bud so my brother wasn't that pissed at me. Me, my brother and my two best friends at the time were in the car, we parked on the side of the road (bad idea) next to a movie theater lol, but we made it home safely. I think i got sorta high that time.

4. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

First time I smoked weed was with my cousin.. smoked a joint.. I didn't get high,, i smoked a draw with my cousin and my aunt a few days later and i got pretty stoned been smoking numerous times daily ever since

5. HWRida

HWRida Member

Out of a coke can...I got all hot and took off my shirt:party:

6. comfortablly_numb420

comfortablly_numb420 Member

was at my brothers place, smoked a bowl, got NOTHING the first time. The second time I did it the next night, I got BAKED....

7. ToxicJoy

ToxicJoy Member

I smoked out of a pop can...

8. thelizardking123

thelizardking123 Member

the first time i ever smoked was in 7th grade and i went out to the woods with my best friend and smoked out of a gravity bong it was freakign intense and i had the munchies like 10 min after i smoked so we went to go get a pizza then ended up forgeting why we left the woods

9. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

the first time i smoked was from a 2 ft bong, i milked the shit out of it... that was the best piff i have ever smoked, 2 hits and i was practically tripping

10. RexLee

RexLee Banned

my first time i used this ghetto piece of shit metal pipe that was 2 inches long and burned the fuck outta my lips, but hey i got high :)

11. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

The first thing I ever hit was a coke can when I was 8 :), but the first thing I got high off of was a blunt.

12. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

13. smilee

smilee Member

haha when i was nine i ate a potbrownie on accident but the first time i got stoned was out of a pipe when i was 13 at the state fair. ahhh yeahh.

14. smilee

smilee Member

duddeee my first time it was laced with fucking pcp, too. it was so insane. i thought we were in space and shit and everyone were aliens and then we ran across the highway and we all got hit by a car...but we didn't. it was fucked up. i can't even explain.

15. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

my first time sucked. i was in a car driving around town at about 3:00am in the morning with my cousin and my sister. they had a couple grams with them, and we were smoking it out of a pop can. they put .5 gram in and right after the first hit, i coughed and all the weed went all over the car. luckily it was just five bucks worth, so i ended up paying them back for it. we ended up smoking quite a bit that night, and i was getting horrible anxiety, so for my first experience it wasn't that great. i think it was months before i smoked some more. now i just smoke it in a nice setting like home or camp, i just can't stand it in cars.

16. KrossFire330

KrossFire330 Member

I smoked out of a can, just like I do now... :p

17. blazed

blazed Member

blunt

18. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

you should get yourself a bong or pipe, the pop can is good when you have neither, but its not good for your lungs

19. tripshit

tripshit Member

first time i (tried) to smoke was some weed put in a hand rolled cigarette,
    but the weed was too fresh, half alive.

few days later when it had dried a bit (curing unknown), i put some in a tobacco pipe
    in my room.

smoked it, and after some time i suddenly became aware that i was pretty high.
    discovered the effects a bit, and yet some time later a friend called and my dad picked up the phone and shouted for me to get downstairs to talk to him, which i did.

that was a strange batch of weed; if i saw some of that today i would think it is schwag.

the trees (i might say) were around 3 meter tall and at the base roughly 10 cm thick. they grew outside at a friend`s house, obscuring the view out of the livingroom.

it got me so high sometimes that i puked, with one hand rolled cigarette of around 70% tobacco and 30% of that weed smoked.

i`ve loved weed ever since.

20. RancidPunx

RancidPunx Member

tin+foil