How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. mikman3001

mikman3001 Member

My first time was with a pipe my friend's brother made that was made from a metal rod and a socket. It was really well made though. He welded them together and it was just as good as any metal pipe, which isn't very good because metal pipes suck. He was known in our neighborhood for making the best stuff.

2. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

First time was out of a joint at a concert...smoked a lot but didn't seem to get really high...maybe I just didn't even grasp the concept of being high, disallowing me from realizing that I was, in fact, high.

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

out of a glass bowl, so small could barely hold it. it was me and my sister and we were in the woods. i was a freshman in the first week of school and she was a senior.

the second time (the time i got high) i was smoking with my sisters green glass bong, with her and 2 of her friends. it was really fun

4. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

gravety bong, didnt get high, got pissed, i finished the gram in one night, next time a homemade bong, got high as shit, was awsome, some good KB

5. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

my first time i smoked a joint in my friends garage.
    the next couple times we just used pop cans i think because we were young and didn't have anything else haha

6. Bubbling Chills

Bubbling Chills Member

glass pipe. + i got really high

7. Ehoney29

Ehoney29 Member

I smoked a blunt my first time. Actually, the first couple times. I didn't get too high then.

8. FuneralThirst

FuneralThirst Member

first time...i smoked out of a steamroller...and it kicked my ass

9. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

By the time I decided I wanted to smoke my friends were all experienced smokers, which made my first time that much better. I was fortunate enough to have instruction from people that knew what was going on.

We had 5 people, including myself, in a Jeep Grand Cherokee passing around 2 blunts. It was fishbowled to shit and I was blazed when all was said and done.

Wonderful memories. To think, that was only 8 short months ago.

10. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I smoked out of a glass pipe with my friend. After that he loaded a makeshift steamroller. I really don't remember if I got high or not.

11. jimi420

jimi420 Member

tinny haha

12. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Well they're nto really meant for burning down as they're mostly small and compact. They're really just intended for maybe a bowl in one usage not smoking a quarter at once with it. They're great for shows, easy to hide, easy top handle, easy to pack, easy to use.

My first time was a bowl, it was only after that that I was on my own and had no pipe which caused me to resort to homemade shit, coke can, etc. But that was short lived as I jsut bought a bowl at the next show I went to.

13. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

not to get off topic but that ^^ is the cutest puppy ive seen in a very long time

14. Roach

Roach Member

The way everyones first time should be, with a j, it just seems traditional like that, hahha

15. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

^haha yeah. My firends and I joke about 'smokin old school style' when we roll up J's. I'm a new age kid tho, as I said, 1st was a blunt.

16. SamSam

SamSam Member

A joint. Laced with pcp...I didn't know.

Ugh.

17. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

For my first time I smoked out of a pretty hilarious bong. I was with five other friends (three who smoked, two who didn't) in the woods at a bonfire. It was nice.

18. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

joint the fisr time but didnt really get high.. but next time we did g bongs, and i seriously thought I was gonna die haha.

19. shampoopoo2

shampoopoo2 Member

Me too

20. WestSideWeedMan

WestSideWeedMan Member

Brother smoked me a 3.5 gram backwood. I tripped out and got all paranoid. But I got back on the horse and now I smoke woods all day!! JK... Wish I could afford it. Smoked grape optimos all day though!!