How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. johndoe000

johndoe000 Member

my first time was in an old wooden tabacco pipe haha it was my uncles it was gross and i dident even get high

2. fly on little wing

fly on little wing Member

My very first time was at a big bonfire at my house with 10 other people passing a joint around.....didn't feel jack.

My second time was sharing a bowl with a friend........ohhh yeah :sunny:

3. icad\g

icad\g Member

My first time was on top of a hill, with four good friends.

I did a joint, a couple of pipes, and a couple of bongs.

I was pretty messy, needless to say..

4. Karmalized

Karmalized Member

I ate an entire gallon sized bag of chocolate "puppy chow" my first time.
    and watched dazed and confused with my friend. the whole time, trying to figure out the plot line of the movie, not realizing that there really wasn't one.LOL I also couldn't feel my face for about an hour. What a night. I wish I could go back...

5. JUGGALO-T0K3

JUGGALO-T0K3 Member

First time i smoked was with a Dr.Pepper bottle bong but first time i got high was with a bong at a friends

6. newjerseykiller

newjerseykiller Member

Hit a couple blunts with my buddy freshmen year...

I must say the second i smelt it for the first time i thought...

Oh shit, thats what i smelt as a little kid....MY DAD WAS SMOKING POT! lol

7. JoeyPB

JoeyPB Member

I was 14, it was summer before first going off to high school. My friends' brother was having a kegger because he had just graduated. Everybody was there, it was a huge party. We all got drunk and things were winding down as we sat in the bedroom playing some game - I think it was truth or dare. One of my friends asked anyone if they wanted to go smoke. I walked out back with them on the porch and my friend handed me some cheap ass purple acrylic bong - it was an absolute piece of shit, but man, my first time getting high......sucked.

I didn't feel shit until my second try and that was the hugest blunt I recall. Maybe because I was a teenager, but with my second time...I was stoned as hell. We snuck into the shed of an empty house and smoked in there. When it was time to leave, we had to craw through a hole in the fence. Once I finally made it through, I got dizzy as hell and fell into a bush and laid there in the bush for probably a good 15 minutes. My friends still make fun of me for that....Assholes.

8. MatchboxAwakening

MatchboxAwakening Member

a ghetto piece made from a pop can

9. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

My friend's boyfriend and his friend were passing a joint and they'd been trying to get me to try, but I never did. Then this one night I was just like, alright, give it to me, I want to see what the big deal is. Boy did I find out.

10. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

First uhhh 2 times was joints, and I didn't get high. Third time I smoked out of a pipe with a few friends. And I didn't get high... although looking back on it, I think I might have been effected and just not realized it, I remember I kept asking one of my friends for a pop, and he kept telling me he didn't have any. A week after that I smoked a REALLY fat joint. And I was BLAAAAAAAAZED. I sat on the ground in the fetal position rubbing my face and saying complete gibberish for about three hours, and everything was a little fuzzy looking. For about a year after that 70% of the time I smoked joints, and only something like a pipe when I was smoking with someone. And for the past two years its been the opposite. I almost always use a pipe or bong, or my bubbler.

11. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

The first two times were with a joint and I didn't get high. I don't remember the third time but I believe it was a pipe made with a pill bottle for the chamber and a pen for the shaft. I got high, but I was drunk too.

12. captainanarchy

captainanarchy not now, not eva'

first time was with purple haze out of a shitty corn cob pipe, didn't get high.
    then my friend and i made a water bottle bong and i got RIPPED.

13. sebbie

sebbie Member

Joint was the first time for me :D Second time after that i remember using a waterfall bong. Since then its been joints / real bongs all the way :p

14. fuckedwithaknife

fuckedwithaknife Member

i smoked a bowl with my (then) roommate in college. It didnt work so we went back to our dormroom and smoked a homemade grav made out of a water bottle. before i even exhaled i knew i loved weed. we watched kevin james sweat the small stuff and i couldnt stop laughing for the longest time. i totally geeked out.

15. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

First time was pathetic. Stole shade leaves off some plants my sister had growing outside, dried them in the toaster, we rolled them in notebook paper....and smoked. I'm sure we didn't inhale, because we didn't even know about that whole concept yet.
    First time I actually got high was when I stole a joint from my sister that she left in her coat when she was home for college. I smoked it on the way to the last day of my freshman year in HS. I was soooo stoned at school.

16. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

First time I smoked was with my buddies uncle, neither of my buddies wanted to smoke when he offfered and I said fuck it and did it. Was just amazing, a lot of disorientation but it was nice. It was through a bowl of course, a metal one which made the smoke harsh IMO but I also got drunk for the first time that night as well so maybe it wasn't as much of the weed as it was the alcohol. So the first real noticable high was with a very experienced smoker, he was very cool about it, hell still one of my closest role models to this day. It was just so... Different, it was just what I was looking for in life, I felt so open and free, I felt like 'me' for once.

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think it was a bowl

18. check.

check. Senior Member

first time: my friend's pipe, its pretty small but we smoked a good bit... i got pretty high. i dont remember anything from that day.

19. Mrdude46

Mrdude46 Member

My first time was Newport Folk Festival (1966 I think) I was 13 and the guy next to me handed me a joint rolled in a USA flag paper. He said some this. I did but nothing happened. The guy on the stage was Arlo Gutherie doing Alice's Restaurant. Everyone was very confused, we were not ready for a talking song.
    Did not smoke again till I was in the Army, got my hands on some nam weed, different story, got high and loved it.

Peace
    Dan

20. thevitalone

thevitalone Member

first thing i smoked was a cigarette with all the tobacco pulled out and refilled with weed, shared between like 6 people. later that night i smoked a few pinch hitters and even smoked out of a pen with a metal tip lol. i got a bowl a few month later and have been using it ever since.