How did you learn you liked spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Tinybrat820

Tinybrat820 Members

it was actually yesterday during a punishment

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  2. ManFakingVanilla

ManFakingVanilla Members

First, a few questions: Did the headmaster realize that you were having an orgasm? Could he see blushing, muscle spasms, etc? Did he spank you again on other occasions? I am truly impressed by his daring and risk taking. Did you ever find out if he spanked other girls in the same way? In which year did this happen?

Second. I believe you because I once caned a woman and, much to her surprize, after the third stroke she exclaimed "I'm cuming!".

Cammy123 likes this.
  3. ManFakingVanilla

ManFakingVanilla Members

How did you learn you liked spanking?
    At primary and high school I hated and greatly feared spankings and canings. I found them very painful with no sense of pleasure whatsoever. I never received more than three cuts of the cane at school, and pretty seldom at that.
    I turned 13 around the middle of 1972 and it was during the time that I was 13 that my younger sister, her friend Mary and I played at doctors and patients. No clothing was removed and it was not an excuse for sexual curiosity. When Mary was my patient I took her temperature (orally) and examined her ears and eyes and listened to her heart with a stethoscope. I asked her to lie on her tummy for an injection and she did so. I lifted her skirt and pulled down the back of her knickers, to which she did not react at all. Then I boldly stuck a needle right into her bottom, let go of it, looked at it and at her bottom, and then took hold of it again and pulled it out. The needle went through the skin so quickly that it did not hurt her, and she did not cry, nor even exclaim, nor comment, on her injection. We just carried on as normal, all without comment.
    It was probably Mary's bottom that caused female bottoms to become the most sexually exciting thing in the world. I was an avid reader and I sought out everything I could get on injections and how they should be administered. It was not something I could do to girls then, so I transferred the action of injecting or playing with needles to my own bottom during masterbation. Spanking and caning grew out of the association of intense physical stimulation with girls' bottoms. I am 60 now and I cannot remember my first erotic experience of either giving or receiving any kind of spanking. I do remember performing several acts of voyeurism and frottism during high school. The five years from ages 12 to 17 were years during which my every sexual act and thought was strictly taboo, and it led me into an adulthood of pretending to be plain vanilla and being absolutely petrified of people finding out that I like to give extreme stimulation to girls' bottoms and and to receive the same from girls, and to fantasize about it both ways.
    Is there anyone else in this group (given the right circumstances) who finds injections erotic? Is it different when they make your bottom sore, or is it just like spankings?

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

I knew it when a guy tied me spanked me till my ass was red and then did rough, hard anal on me

Kinkey likes this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

I was in my 50's

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

That's great she did it so hard her hand hurt and then did it even better the next time. Did she get wet when spanking you? was she naked too

Kinkey likes this.
  7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

When I was a lot younger I was going out with this slim blonde girl, she had a great figure and loved to show it off in tight clothing, one day we were messing about and she suddenly squealed and said she'd wet herself! There was an obvious wet patch on the crotch of her tight trousers, I jokingly said that she deserved a spanking for wetting herself, (to be honest it really turned me on) well, she bent over and told me to do it, so I did and afterwards we had really wild sex. several times after that she had little accidents, usually on the way back from the pub, each time ended in a spanking and hot sex.
    Once we'd been out and I wanted to call somewhere on the way home, so asked her if she needed the loo before we left the pub, she said she didn't, however when we were almost at the place I wanted to visit she began complaining she needed a wee and couldn't hold it until we got home.
    I decided to see just how kinky she was so I told her that if she couldn't hold it she would have to do something as there were no toilets nearby and I wasn't going straight home, we'd parked up and the next thing was she removed one of her boots that I'd bought her, took down her tight pants and went in her boot, afterwards she put it back on and came into the shop with me.
    We got back into the car and I was feeling really horny, so she said, was she, she knew she was due a spanking, even more so for weeing in her best boots, but she'd also found it a big turn on walking around the store with her boot full of wee and nobody else knowing about it. I took her home and made her strip off everything but her boots and panties, I then spanked her for not going to the toilet when she had the chance, then gave her a good fucking, then I spanked her again for using her boots as a toilet, followed by another fucking, what a night that was!

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We were watching a football game with our friend and I was giving him a Hard time about how bad his team was doing. I was wearing a cheerleaders uniform for my team. Our friend, Bill said that I needed a good spanking and asked hubby if it was ok. I said that I didn't think that he could do, that's when he pulled me off of the sofa and we started wrestling!

9. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I learnt when I was experimenting with a couple of friends of mine many years ago. I had submitted to them and let them do what they wanted so we could all learn what we liked doing and receiving. They blindfolded me, dressed me how they wanted, then put me in a harness and after pegging me one of them whipped me. I didn't like the whip but then I got slapped with a bare hand and with a paddle too which I loved. Made my ass very sore and when the other pegged me it felt very different.

Females_over_males likes this.
  10. Haydyn

Haydyn Visitor

My first experience of spanking was believe it or not at the tender age of five; not as you might imagine from being on the receiving end but as a giver.
    Amongst my earliest memories is playing with the six year old daughter of a neighbour. During the course of some horseplay on her parents bed I had pinned a giggling Caroline face down on the bedspread.; her dress had ridden up around her waist exposing her chubby little bottom encased in white knickers. I suppose the target was just too tempting and I proceeded to smack her cute little bottom cheeks producing squeals of protest from Caroline Unfortunately this alerted her mother who appeared in short order and sensing something unwholesome was taking place promptly ordered me out of the house.
    For some reason the minor thrill I had got from smacking Caroline's bottom had taken root in my subconscious and over my life kept rearing it's head.
    Shortly after the spanking incident we moved house as a result of which we were now much nearer to one of my Aunts and a female cousin Jenny who was two years older than me.Jenny used to come over occasionally for a sleepover and my next rather less vivid memory concerns her visits.
    We must have played some sort of "lets pretend" game because I distinctly remember that it always resulted in me smacking her bottom. The recollection is of her standing facing the wall or in a corner with her yellow gingham school dress raised to her waist displaying white Aertex knickers (look them up they were a popular knicker type for young girls in fifties England). I expect there would have been some sort of dialogue then I would solemnly smack her bottom a dozen or so times. Where the game went from there I don't remember but I do recall anther girl from down the road sometimes joined us although don't think I ever spanked her. The pair of little madams did however pester me to "show us your willy", which I never did. Neither had brothers so such items were obviously a great mystery; perhaps I should have traded a viewing for giving them both a bare bottom spanking but I really was very innocent.
    These games went on until Jenny was nearly ten years old and at eight years old Jenny now considered me too young to play with. The excitement I felt when I spanked her was very real and ultimately never left me. When I used to see her later as a pretty teenager I used to fantasize about putting her across my knee raising her skirt, taking down her knickers and smacking her bare bottom. I also realised that odd things were beginning to happening in the trouser department and the world would never be the same.
    From about age twelve onward I realised the spanking thing had taken root and I was convinced I was some kind of pervert. The merest mention of spanking or corporeal punishment instantly grabbed my attention. At secondary school I fantasized over fellow female pupils with shapely bottoms and nice legs. My mates all seemed obsessed with breasts which I also admired but a well filled school skirt was always the main turn on for me.
    In the fifties in England corporeal punishment was an accepted method of punishment in all schools. I saw many of my schoolmates given a couple of strokes of the cane in the classroom; proper canings for serious offences were dealt with in the Headmasters study. Us boys resented the fact that girls got off with just a couple of smacks across the palm of an outstretched hand with a ruler and even that was rarely given. At my school girls could also in theory be given the slipper(actually a rubber soled gym shoe) but again it was a very rare occurrence. On one memorable occasion however Mandy, the sister of my best friend, was one of three girls who were caught shoplifting and reported to the school (normal practice for the local shopkeeper involved). She pleaded innocence (and probably was) but the headmaster decreed, as he always did in these cases, that the slipper was an appropriate punishment. The punishment of girls was always carried out by the senior mistress and was reputed to dissuade any repeat performances of bad behaviour.
    Three days after her punishment I plucked up courage and asked Mandy to describe what happened: much to my surprise she gave me a detailed account (If it had happened to me I would have been too embarrassed).
    This is her account as near as I can remember after all this time. The punishment was given after their weekly gym period. They had to lift off the top three sections of the vaulting horse then in turn they had to lay across it. Miss Wentworth then gave all three girls the traditional British school "six of the best".
    Mandy said she was last to go and had thought watching the other girls getting theirs that Miss Wentworth did not seem to be hitting very hard.She said when her turn came she was determined not to cry. The first and second strokes were not too bad but by the forth she said her behind was on fire and she squealed and burst into tears. It should be remembered that the girls were in gym kit which in those days comprised a white blouse thickish gym knickers (bottle green at our school) and a short pleated skirt. Mandy said their skirt's were turned up and the slipper applied across their knickers; a classmate had terrified her by saying Miss Wentworth would take down her knickers and was relieved to find that it was a fairy story.
    I could hardly believe what I was hearing and the memory of this enabled me to masturbate at will for years afterwards.

That then was the beginning for me and sixty five years later I am still a spanking devotee. This year for the first time in ten years I treated myself to a session with a professional spankee, a delightful lady in London who was the best I have ever used. Many paid spankees have proved a disappointment but Sam Johnson was a on the money.

I think I better end there before I begin to bore you all but there is much more I could tell, spanked girlfriends, caned hookups disciplined teenagers etc.

11. jball45

jball45 :P

When I was a teenager, one of my friends showed it to me, he really understood it, and I haven't found anything like it since.

suolsu likes this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I get turned on watching someone get spanked. Attending a meet where you could give or receive. I chose to give and loved it although my hand hurt more than I thought it would. Later, I was asked if I could take a spanking and I didn't think I'd like it but I did. Love seeing pics too.

6Sailor9 and jball45 like this.
  13. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

How did I learn I like spanking. In March of 2023 I was in the middle of activities with my wife with me on top missionary position when she playfully started slapping my ass with her hand (not sure maybe 15/20 smacks of her hand) she then saw the smile on my face and said you liked that didn’t you. I answered yes in a strange way if felt good. Fast forward a couple of weeks later in bed again doing some fore play when she said get out of bed and come around to my side of the bed which I did having no idea where this was headed. She instructed me to bend over with my ass on her stomach and proceeded to spank my ass playfully only this time a little bit harder than the last time. So that’s how we started now I ask for 2 spankings a month but now she has a couple of different wood paddles.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

IT is fun, isn't it, I know

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Linzee R

Linzee R Members

I'm a newbie and I responded to this question in the wrong thread!! Anyway, here is what I posted in the other thread:

I think I was 16 or 17, maybe younger when I realized I liked it. i always hated it from my mom and dad, but as I got older, I remember having a "thing" for one of my friends' dad and I knew he was a spanking dad. I remember spending the night at my friends house and she got in trouble and got a spanking. It was that night that I fantasized about him spanking me. I was a bit confused about my thoughts, and kept it to myself until I was in college when I finally let an older man who I was working for. I was 19 when.I got my first adult spanking. The rest is history.

16. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

I found out I liked it when I got smart with my wife one morning at breakfast and she slipped off her sandal, and said, "Do you want this like I give it to the kids??" That really made me crazy.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Satinsubmissive

Satinsubmissive Members

I first learned the enjoyment of a spanking, when i was about 18. I had taken a nylon slip from my neighbors clothes line, because the soft, shiny fabric had a nice feeling. A day later, I was confronted about the slip, and she knew I had taken . I was told, if I didn't return her slip, she would tell my parents . Scared, I ran and got the slip from my bedroom and returned her slip. I was embarrassed , handing it to her . She decided that wasn't enough, and told me further punishment was needed, so I would not do this again. She was going to tell my parents, if I didn't submit to further punishment . I agreed to do anything, at this point., not knowing what she had in mind. She suggested a spanking, and I said not on your life. She proceeded to contact my parents, and I said okay, how much can it hurt. She ordered me to stand in the middle of the Livingroom, while she brought in a chair. I was told to lower my trousers and briefs , position myself over the back of the chair. Now I'm getting scared . Half naked in front of my neighbor. I grabbed onto the armrest and waited for her return. I begged her not to hurt me. She had in hand a wide leather belt , doubled over wrapped around her hand. She said it's only going to hurt a little while. She was only going to give my 10 swats, to learn a lesson. She placed one hand on my back, and then I felt the first burning sting. I'll never forget, how slowly she gave then to me, I though it would never end. I did scream a bit towards the end. When it was over, I was told not to rub my cheeks, and stand in the corner for 30 mins. And not to pull up my trousers and briefs. That's when I felt that warmth of excitement coming over my body. As I stood, facing the wall, I couldn't believe, how my erection was becoming so hard. When the 30 mins were up, she told be to recompose myself, but before I could get my briefs up, she saw my erection. She said, I must have enjoyed the spanking, which I said, no way. But she says my erection tells a different story. That was that. Hurried home to rest. But I'll never forget that feeling. Later in life, I started to find groups and folks, with the same feelings. Since, I have received spankings from men and women. I do prefer women, but men have given me great spanking too. tried a dominatrix too, but can't spend $350 for a spanking with restraints too often.

So recently, I came across a spanking machine. Not, that serves my needs for routine maintenance spankings, very well.

jball45 likes this.
  18. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I was about 12, and accidentally walked in on a neighborhood girl getting a spanking over her mom's knee. She was was no ordinary girl. She was a good 5 years older than me (17 or 18), an absolute goddess, in my mind 'the hottest girl in the neighborhood' and my first secret crush. I was friends with her younger brother and spent many a hot day at their pool that summer. She was a very nice girl and whether she knew it or not, she was just teasing me to death prancing around that pool in her little bikini and I couldnt help but try taking furtive glances her way every time I could. When I walked in on her spanking, those teasing little bottoms were down at her ankles and her cute, bikini-tanlined, bare bum cheeks were just shamelssly mooning me in all their glory. There were still some areas of lilly white, untanned skin on that lovely bum 'where the sun don't shine', but her ass was increasingly being painted shades of pink and red. It was breath-taking awesome to see, but what took it to another level of excitement was when this very pretty girl lifted her head up, we locked eyes and she realized I was watching (and enjoying!) her fully exposed, 18-year old ass being spanked like she was some kind of recalcitrant little schoolgirl. (_!_) Poor girl just about lost it. She was SOOOOO embarrassed and went from stoically taking her spanking like a 'big girl' to suddenly kicking and bucking and even let out a long meek "noooooooooo". Her mom didn't miss a beat though, and it seemed to me took this moment of maximum shame to pick up the pace and spank her faster and harder. A few of those extra hard spanks into it, and she lost it and started bawling... probably as much from the sting of embarrassment and humiliation as frorm the sting in her rear end. I didn't enjoy seeing her crying and frankly started feeling bad for her as she really was a very nice girl (not bitchy or stuck up at all)... but when all was siad and done I was VERY thrilled to have been able to see her delicious bare ass.. and see it being SPANKED (!)... and while I just said I didn't enjoy seeing her crying, it was a huge thrill to see her so very embarrassed with all four cheeks blushing furiously. To this day, its perhaps the best ENF I've ever witnessed :)

Naughty boy and suolsu like this.
  19. suolsu

suolsu Members

My first was disciplinary, I was 12. A little later it became erotic. Last, I was 26.

20. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

I was 73 when I got my first spanking. Short version of a long story wife and I we’re in the middle of some activity one night in bed and she playfully smacked my ass pretty hard with her hand. I took her that felt good so The next week I went out and bought a 14” wooden paddle and the rest is history.

suolsu and 6Sailor9 like this.