How did you learn you liked spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

I told my husband one day that I have been fantasizing about another man regularly using my vibrator. He was shocked but incredibly turned on. I asked him if he thinks I deserve a spanking for my naughtiness. He started kissing me deeply, and then bent me over and spanked me before taking me from behind. I think he lasted about 20 seconds in that position. Now I tell him often when I have been fantasizing about another man. It gets him so turned on but, to be honest, the sex isn't that good after because he is so turned on that he can't last long. Good thing he gets to watch me with my ex!

2. mojado5

mojado5 Members

The first time I got spanked a FWB took advantage of me reaching across her for the remote, she saw the opportunity and took it! One sound hard smack on my ass! I turned and looked at her all while staying across her lap and have her a "challenging" look that said "come on, do it again! I dare ya!" She then took control of the situation, situating me across her lap for a better angle to swat me!
    The feeling of not being in control was so riveting! The next morning we talked about it and I told her I wouldn't mind it happening again! That night when I got off work she told me I needed to come over "right away" and when I got there she called me to the bedroom and was sitting on the bed with a paddle in hand, sexy outfit on, and said "I hear you've been a naughty boy?!" Time for your "punishment" I was so turned on!
    She moved away and my yearning to be handled like that has grown even great! I think about damn near every day and want it more and more as the time passes!

3. mojado5

mojado5 Members

The first time I got spanked a FWB took advantage of me reaching across her for the remote, she saw the opportunity and took it! One sound hard smack on my ass! I turned and looked at her all while staying across her lap and have her a "challenging" look that said "come on, do it again! I dare ya!" She then took control of the situation, situating me across her lap for a better angle to swat me!
    The feeling of not being in control was so riveting! The next morning we talked about it and I told her I wouldn't mind it happening again! That night when I got off work she told me I needed to come over "right away" and when I got there she called me to the bedroom and was sitting on the bed with a paddle in hand, sexy outfit on, and said "I hear you've been a naughty boy?!" Time for your "punishment" I was so turned on!
    She moved away and my yearning to be handled like that has grown even great! I think about damn near every day and want it more and more as the time passes!

Females_over_males likes this.
  4. tasdev126

tasdev126 Members

I found out as a young man with a older women.My friends mother actually I was on leave from the army I was about 20 it was with her I found out about threesomes ie ME +2 FEMALES..

5. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

I learned when I was a kid and would be spanked by my mom or in school. Not to mention hearing other kids at school getting paddled. Spankings at my schools were never more than 3 swats (sometimes only 2) but they stung plenty on our behinds. Spankings at home from mom were given with a whip, only 3 swats most times, although once I only got 1 swat that hurt more than 3 from her ever did! My worst spanking from mom was the only time I got more than 3 swats. I was 9 years old and stole kool aid from the grocery store on a dare from a friend. Would have gotten away with it except I had a really bad sense of timing and was making it when mom walked into the kitchen. She dragged me back to the store and made me apologize and pay for it. It was a stupid dime! Oh well long story short she made it clear on the way home that I was getting my behind worn out. When we got home I went into my room and mom came in a minute later carrying the whip. She made me bend over my dresser and gave me 6 HARD strokes that had me in tears (only time I ever cried from her spankings). Then of course I was reassured that I was indeed forgiven and everything was back to normal then. That was one thing I actually like about getting spanked. Even though it hurts the guilt of misdeeds is erased with a sore behind.

6. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I got a birthday spanking when I was 22. It hurt like crazy. I got spanked here and there by guys. Mostly just a few butt smacks. One day, I remember looking at my butt in the mirror. It had some red marks from where it had been smacked. I looked and saw that my hair was a mess. Strands hanging down. I was a hot mess. Something just awoke in me. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "girl, it's time for a change!" The next day, I was at a garage sale. There was a jokari sports paddle on one of the tables. It had a price tag of $3.00. I picked it up and smacked it against my palm. I loved it immediately. I bought it and when I got home, I did not want to put it down. It gave me a feeling of power. I knew that my days of being on the receiving end of a spanking were over. From that point onward, I would be the one administering spankings. I needed a test subject. I called up a guy that I knew. He came over and I thought it was going to take some real doing to talk him into being paddled by me. I just showed him my paddle and the sweetheart had his pants down and was over my knee in no time flat. I didn't hold back. I blistered his bottom good. The whole thing made me so wet. I spanked some more guys. Then, one night, I got my revenge on one of the guys who had spanked me. It felt so good. And the part that I really enjoyed was seeing him standing at the mirror looking at his red butt and looking like a hot mess himself! :blush:

7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have never been spanked l have always dished it out,I have found when having rough sex and she as a filthy mouth I would slap her ass till it was red.

8. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

She will get her revenge one day

Sambone likes this.
  9. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

First real spanking was a parter a couple of years ago. She caught me wearing her pa ties and destroyed my ass with a hairbrush

10. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I’d love to try a gentle spanking I think I’d enjoy being bent over and told I’m a naughty girl. Not sure how to initiate it though!

Kinkey likes this.
  11. Kinky_me

Kinky_me Members

When I was 14 I spent a summer with my mothers friend and her daughter karen in upstate NY. After a couple of weeks Karen and I were kind of bored and hanging out. Her mother was away, we were playing cards and one of us suggested playing strip war. So we did. Eventually both of us had very little on and on the next loss would be showing something so we were both pretty intense on the game. When, in walked her mother catching both of us in just our underwear. She walked out of the room and came back in with a paddle that I guess she used on Karen. She put her over her knee and pulled down the back of her pants and paddled her good. I got excited watching and the next thing I knew I was over her knee and she pulled down my underpants and paddled my hard. I got an erection from it. After that I always wanted to spank a girl or be spanked by one, but it wasn't until many years later that I found the courage to suggest it.

Mindi and Kinkey like this.
  12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What kind of feelings? Like did it did make you horny or wet?

13. MommyAnna

MommyAnna Visitor

I was disciplined by my parents with spanking from the time I was 4 until I was 10 or 11. I also attended a Catholic school where they were allowed to spank us, but only on the outside of our clothes. As a very young child, I didn't like it and was kind of afraid of it. But, as I started to get older, I somehow developed a tolerance and came to enjoy it.

Kinkey likes this.
  14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So would you say you liked being spanked or not? Did you ever masturbate after you'd been spanked to deal with the arousal and wetness you got from it?

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Do you remember how old you were the last time you got spanked? Were you spanked on your bare butt or with underwear/other clothes on?

16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What would be worse than bare? Also, I think parents shouldn't spank a kid older than 16. If my parents had tried to spank me at that age, I would have beaten the shit out of them for sure.

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Yikes! Now I see how it was worse. Who administered the spankings, your mom or your dad? I don't understand why they'd made you get nude for the spankings. That's not right. Even bare butt spankings shouldn't be administered to an 18-year old woman by a parent. If it was your dad who spanked you nude, maybe he got some thrill out of it.

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, I still think it's not right for an adult man to spank his daughter when she''s 18....especially spanking her nude...that had to be embarrassing for you. I assume he gave you those spankings for doing something he didn't like or that you refused to do? Like, he spanked you for disciplinary reasons, and not just for the heck of it?

19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Our friend was over and I was giving him a hard time about his football team loosing a game, I kept on and he told hubby that I needed to be spanked! I laughed and said I don't think that you can do it! That's the first time and I got so turned on! All I was wearing was a night shirt and no panties!

Jenny9595, Kinkey and Courtney Green like this.
  20. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

You and your husband sound very cool

Alice in SC, Kinkey and ArtyB like this.