How Dangerous Is Smoking Out Of A Can

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by reefer_Cheifer420, May 19, 2015.

1. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

its gross but i did it a couple times when i was really young. then i figured out that i can make my own bongs lol. we made some crazy stuff. some hit really good actually lol

2. Vern

Vern Members

Old thread I know but yes I think smoking out of a can is bad. In my high school days papers or bowls were not always available so we did some crazy stuff. A can was easy and quick and nobody wanted to steal it like they did your fancy brand new bowl. 20 yrs later and a bad ciggerate smoking habit my lungs are paying the price. I'd recommend the mrs butter bong method over the can anyday for youngsters looking for a cheap quick high before school.

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

the boiling point of aluminum is quite high ... unless you're using an oxy-acetylene torch as a lighter or something you're not gonna be inhaling "aluminum vapor"

1 person likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

a bic lighter can reach 3,590° degrees Fahrenheit.

Aluminum /Melting point 1,221°F...

[​IMG]

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

and water melts at 0C .... but I can't make steam in the freezer

aluminum boils at 4,566°F