How come?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mynameisjake07, Jan 28, 2005.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

I pay and my man pays. We split it as well it usually depends on the money at the time.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I usually split but a good man pays, sorry. It's not a matter of money as it is manners. When a guy asks you out he's suppose to pay that's why it's called a date. How does this sound to you? Let's go out and you pay for your own dinner, movie ticket, popcorn and etc. That to me is not a date. It's just hanging out with a friend. A friend is one thing and a boyfriend is another and I don't get the two confused.

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha check this:

a guy i was seeing took me to get something to eat...just a cheap pub meal so we could get a couple of beers... and he went to order..all i was getting was a plate od wedges cos im vegie and pubs really dont cater

he comes back and of course i give him money to get the beers...he comes back and goes to give me my change and says :eek:h ill keep this for the wedges - it was a fiver...

he is pretty well off too.. that is cheap cos i ended up paying more than he did....i was surprised, even though usually i pay my way...but that is cheap im sorry..and i think a few of you might agree

5. crummyrummy

I agree. Bellfire, would you ,like to go and buy yourself your own coffee an sit and drink coffee with me that I bought for myself, and talk with me n many and varied subjects?

6. crummyrummy

want wedges? I will buy em for ya!!!!

that was a great bad story. I am sorry you had to be the one that dealt with that so that I could hear about it.

7. clockworkorangeagain

but you gotta love the typical aussie guy!!! (as long as it's not of the footbal kind)

8. clockworkorangeagain

haha well uno..shit happens haha

9. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Yeah sure and you can sit next to me and the popcorn I bought myself and watch me eat at the movie theater that I bought the ticket. Do I just pay for half the gas or do I have to get out and pump half the gas. ;P lol (Is this begaining to sink?)

10. crummyrummy

yes.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

exactly! it's totally a manners thing. In the past even if it's been a guy who was just a friend they always offered to pay-which is totally different and in a clear effort not to lead someone on I won't let them but good manners in a guy is very attractive.

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

heh that was soooo funny.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I would have called a cab and left. What a dick.