How Come Jews didn't accept Zeus as the leader of the Gods

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino2, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Does anyone still believe in Zeus?
    Or did he just phase out because there was no proof of his existence?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Odin told him to take a hike...

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

4. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

I laugh at MAGA / Evilvangelical/ KKKristians, when I tell them that Jesus and their religion, god and Bible is not American at all .... it a foreign religion.

I ask them, look in your bible, show me where it say Jesus preached to Natives in North, Central or South America ?

They always sport a " Who Farted / Tucker Carlson " look.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

how come everyone doesn't accept everything as possible but none of it known.
    indeed the crazy is to call it conservative to throw a hissy fit every time the universe shows itself to be less narrow then they demand everyone pretend that it is.

their book was written by humans, not gods, and has nothing to do with what may or may not exist.
    they need to open thier eyes instead of assuming they know everything.
    swallow their egos that the universe we all live in owes nothing to.

sure there can be gods, there can be anything, but what our egos are familar with pretending, has no authority over what is not known, or even what is.
    i enjoy and love that there may be gods, if you want to call them that, who are unlike what any brand name flavor of belief, claims to have the slightest idea about them.