how close to death are we?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Voyage, Aug 6, 2013.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

What seal? That sounds odd. Do you have a flanged mass air flow meter or something? That's the only seal I can think of pre throttle body on fords.

Got a pic?

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

3. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I was asking the op about his car.

On topic, I could die any day. I have 3-10,000 lbs over my head all day erryday.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

anyone could die any day. :)

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Yeah, but some people are at more sustained risk than others.

For whatever reasons.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, people who drive in cars on highways. Scariest freaking thing ever. (i'm not even kidding).

7. I wonder if this is the same for other people, but when I smoke pot, I become very morbid, and all I can think about is how close I am to death. And how close others are. Like what's the difference between a human being and a zombie...what makes us alive and others dead... It seems almost like it's not a far shot from people eating each other, but they choose to live in denial of death. This denial of death is the only barrier between us and the zombies.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I cant remember ever thinking about dying while stoned. I do think about the complexities of the human body and wonder if skin with holes in it is like black holes to whatever tiny beings are living in our body though.

9. Sometimes I wonder if we aren't all really in a black hole but it's just so fucking weird that it seems like we're outside of one.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I thought nothing survives in a black hole.

11. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I've been close to death lots of times. Both from my own bad decisions, and coincidence. I used to work with nuclear medicine day in and day out. Nothing makes you aware of your mortality like knowing if you make even a small mistake, you'll be dead before they ever get a chance to get you down to the first floor ER.