how can you tell if someone is gay?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by reece_price, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

preceptive? hmmm

2. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

Very perceptive!

3. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

what if it were 2 dicks in their mouth? Gay? or not gay?

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Or if their penis was in your mouth

5. iowaguy51

iowaguy51 Members

W

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
  6. regina73

regina73 Members

from what i know , wearing certain jewlery and i think how you shake hands
    one time a guy shook hands and used one of his fingers and scratched my palm

7. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Yeah but sucking one dick usually leads to another and another. LOL
    Once a guy has sucked one dick, he's very likely to want to do it again and again, and at that point, while he might not be 100% gay, he definitely ISN'T straight anymore either

regina73 likes this.
  8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Is "gaydar" even a real thing, and does it work with bisexual guys too, or only other gay men?
    My wife has a gay friend who told her I "give off certain vibes" that indicates I'm not "straight." I never told him that I'm actually bisexual, but he might have caught me "checking him out" when changing while he stayed with us for a few weeks.
    Ironically, her gay friend is a twink, which ISN'T really my type at all, but I certainly admired his cuteness.
    If he knew I was a total bottom with guys, I wonder if he would have made that comment to my wife. It's hard for me to imagine there being many twink tops out there, but my only interest would have been exchanging BJ's or bottoming. As cute as he is, I still wouldn't have topped him. Once a bottom, always a bottom, and that's me

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I think I just give off subtle vibes that I'm slightly bi? Even though I'm only emotionally interested in women, and they are my primary sexual attraction, maybe it's the standard aggressive macho hetero traits I don't give off that most hetero guys do? I don't beat my chest like a gorilla, constantly obsess about sports or alcohol, don't make crass sexual comments about women all the time, etc?
    One group of coworkers teased me that I was gay, when one in our lunch group later came out to us. But for him, it was obvious traits,thin,lisps higher pitched voice, hand & arm gestures were more feminine? In the end they were just teasing me because I wasn't having success dating, but it made me anxious. A different workplace, one guy in the shop accused me of being bi. I just rolled my eyes, shook my head at his behavior and said "You wish!". But his male boss was drunk at an off-site holiday party, came right up and pinched my nipples! I wanted to hit him, but didn't because it was still "work", so I shoved him back & cursed what the F is wrong with you.
    Women at workplaces have told me I'm too polite for my own good? Yet my wife thinks I'm rude and was never attracted to me, and her first BF in HS was secretly gay?
    And I noticed that many of us bi guys suffer with wives who cut off sex from us. I wonder if it's some subtle difference in our mannerisms, appearance, that makes them sexually not as into us as hetero men?

10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

Eye contact is a good sign. If a guy maintains eye contact with you for more than a quick glance and does not look away - it can be pretty certain that he has something on his mind that involves what you got in your pants.
    I don't think mannerisms are a correct way to determine sexual preferences. I've met very masculine acting men, who roared away at football games, could not match colors to save their lives - and basically wore grey, black or navy blue all the time... and they were as gay as a $3 bill.
    I have also met men I considered quite sissified. They would rather go shopping than go to a sporting event. And they were shocked to think anyone thought they were gay...
    Hardly anyone I have told that I am gay/bi were terribly surprised. I don't think I act gay or effeminate. I know I fit certain clarifying characteristics - although I do hate to shop. I would rather redecorate your living room than go to a football game with you... lol.
    I guess I put off a vibe.

Suburbanray likes this.
  11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Check their ID.

355572219_23855753377480400_1887755286821178304_n.jpg

12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

They should make those for bisexuals too LOL

Suburbanray likes this.
  13. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'd like one of those. I'd like to be a card-carrying member.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I want the secret decoder ring and a copy of the Gay Agenda.
    Somehow I didn't get the memo.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  15. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

If a guy kisses me while carressing my genitals, generally I assume he might be gay.

A lot of bi guys skip the kissing part.

thepapasmurph and regina73 like this.