how can you tell if someone is gay?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by reece_price, Mar 23, 2006.

1. reece_price

reece_price Member

how can you tell if someone is gay?

2. hipunk

hipunk Member

his dick tastes like shit.

3. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You could ask them.

4. Kempo

Kempo Member

They all have a tattoo on their inner bicep on the left arm, clearly marking their homosexuality.

5. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I must have been busy with someone...oops, something else when they were giving out the bicep tattoos.

There seems to be no one clear marker that always works. We hear about gaydar, but we don't all have it and nobody's seems to be perfect.

6. Longlongago

Longlongago Banned

like papa the sailor.

7. bj_Eric

bj_Eric Member

There is no way you can find out that im gay if i dont wanna let u know. Even sometimes i find it hard to let someone know that im gay, thats really a problem of mine. I thought I had gaydar, but i really dont. I thought someone was gay, but it turned out to be very confusing...im not even sure if hes gay or not. Our gay world is really confusing to me. God bless me!

8. mrbillybob

mrbillybob Member

people think im gay (which i am) because i stare at boys alot :) which i do

hope that helps somehow

Native Vee likes this.
  9. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

^The best to do

I think some people may frrrreak out if you ask them though? No?
    I always thought I had gaydar because of course gay men have great fashion sense..... well that's not always true either.

damn good question....

10. bj_Eric

bj_Eric Member

if I like u, and if u ask me if im gay...i'll be honest with u, as long as the question is proposed in a private place.
    Some gay ppl are just freaked out when they are asked that question just because they are not so ready to come out.

11. erso

erso Member

Hey!!
    i agree with you all. However, there is a pattern too, I have notice in everyone I have met, dont care if they are old, or young, masculine or not. But, THE hard part is to notice, and the only way if to be dairly with that person, i mean being friends or familiy, whatever that let you keep in close contact, and then your gaydar just starts wroking perfectly, BUT if he is gay, his gaydar will work too :) so if you dont wanna be felt out, so you'd better stay away....

12. Longlongago

Longlongago Banned

The biggest Fags are this marry man that all they say is yes dear . honey do, and you cant go to the football game with the boys becouse this bitch saids you cant. and when shes says jump the huspand saids dear how high do you want me too jump.

13. warmhandedcanadian

Didnt I just read this on another thread?

14. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

The only people who really freak out tend to be those who haven't really come to terms with it and still calling yourself "queer" is somehow making a statement. These people officially don't count, and by offending them you're actually doing a public service.

I generally find it's just the way people move, little things about them that you notice. There's still a middle ground of people where you're not sure either way, but I'd say a sizeable majority of people conform enough to the stereotypes that you can be 99% sure.

15. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

HOW CAN U TELL IF SOME 1 IS GAY? OMG!! IS THERE A WAY? WELL, THEN, SOME 1 PLEASE TELL ME!! LOL!! CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL BY LOOKIN AT SOME 1.!! SHEESHE :confused: DO THIS:
    SAY:"I COULD TELL BY LOOKIN AT U, U WERE GAY". SAY THAT TO SOME 1` AND IF THEY RE STR8 I GUARENTEE U THEY WILL KNOCK U OUT, 1 PUNCH AT A TIME!! I M NOT SURE IF THE PERSON WHO BY THEIR AGE WHO POSTED THIS QUESTION WAS BEIN SINCERE OR JUST BEIN A SMARTASS, BUT EITHER WAY, THERE IS NO OBVIOUS WAY TO TELL IF SOME1 IS GAY OR NOT JUST BY LOOKIN AT EM. ASK THEM AND U SHALL KNOW, BUT DO IT IN A RESPECTABLE WAY!!
    PEACE N LOVE 2 ALL,KAT

16. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

17. warmhandedcanadian

hmmm ineresting ... so Longlongago do you type in the same thing on every post? Do you copy and paste it or is it memorized?

18. Longlongago

Longlongago Banned

both depends in my mood at the time or the what time of the day it is.

19. warmhandedcanadian

ok thanks for your reply.

20. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Just out of curiosity, a show of hands: who here thinks no-one would know they were a gay just from meeting them?