How can you give it good?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Becknudefck, May 22, 2004.

1. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

What about friends at school or something. But the internet, on a forum? I wouldn't want my 14 year old coming online and trying to find out how to do it.

I know you have to learn somewhere, but you don't HAVE to learn at 14, in chatrooms etc.

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

She could always learn how I did... Life experience... Dive right in and start doing it!

Personally, I would rather my 14 y.o. daughter come online and ask about it, than find some guys to practice on, or than learning by asking other uneducated 14 y.o.'s.

But, that's just me. We obviously have differing opinions and that's cool. :)

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

to hell with dignity!

and their clean, most of them anyway.:p

4. 50ho

50ho Member

Im a guy and this pisses me off because just to let you know its not dirty, guys take showers too its not like we go take a piss and go stick our dick in your mouth, do you feel the same way about your private parts? i dont see why you come here, all u reply is telling people how there posts are not on topic and they shouldnt be here, do you need advise in some way? do you give advise in some way? i havent seen it. If thats your pic in your sig your pretty damn hot, its a waste for someone like you to be so straight. for the girl just go to some sites the people gave you, you shouldnt have to be doing those things that young, once you do it, it spreads around and everyone gonna be comin for some, but if you must insist to tell you the truth not being rude just put the thing in your mouth what else could the kid want

5. kdhippy

kdhippy Member

I gave head for the first time about 7 months ago and I was in your exact situation, braces and all. Except the guy and I weren't really going out, we were just like with eachother if you know what I mean. The braces thing is not a big deal at all, you can still pleasure him. Just go for it and you will see its easier than you think. After you give head and what not see if he will give you head. If not don't do anything besides head with him until he returns the favor. The guy I gave head to didn't give head to me but wanted to have sex and I was like uh no. Plus at the time I wasn't ready for sex, still a virgin as I speak, but I won't have sex with a guy until he returns the favor, its just not right for you to have sex if the guy can't give you head. But hey thats just what I think. My advice is go for it girl, you have to start somewhere, why not be with your boyfriend, thats the one thing I regret about my first bj. But anyway, have fun and tell us how it goes if you do decide to do it!!

6. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Seriously I think my balls and cock are the cleanest part of my body. I scrub them down with axe shower gel and dove exfoliating soap every morning. I mean a real good lather. There's no way my nuts will come out of that shower not smelling glorius.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Ummm... Thanks for sharing...

8. kdhippy

kdhippy Member

Well its nice to know some guys are clean!! Keep up the good work, girls like it better clean!

9. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Umm... what did you expect? There are grosser things in this forum than me talking about pubic hygiene.

10. wonderboy841

wonderboy841 Member

i have to say that i got some lovin from a girl that had braces a good thing is no teeth and if your really concerned put that wax stuff on your front teeth that the ortho gives you at your check ups. but make sure to always take critism and don't take it to heart because its for him anyway and you want it to feel good. But you'll do fine and if you need practice just let me know i'll show you the proper way.

11. TheJolta

TheJolta Member