how can so much change

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SunshineLovePeace, Jun 1, 2006.

1. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

yay im happy you feel that way:D

2. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

We're cheaper too [​IMG]
    I'm sorry things have to be like that for you , it sucks ...

Like George Harrison said, all things must pass . It's just hard for everybody to accept that fact ... I really things will get better for you in the next weeks :)

3. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

all of that means:

come see richie!

:D

4. spooner

spooner is done.

If you're really that new at this, I'll give you a hint. Most guys don't "open up" and share their feelings with each other.

The exceptions are:
    1)after a case of beer
    2)if somebody close to you dies (and then you have maybe a half-day window of oppurtunity)
    3)post-near death experience.

Other than that, bottle that shit up.

5. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

so know what you mean hon... if life gives you lemons make lemonade?.. I just lost someone really close to me tonight and this is the 4th death of someone close to me already in 2006... and Vic was like... he was like my brother.... *sigh* but you just gotta push on right...but anyways Im here for ya laday

6. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

Guys that do "open up" scare me.

7. spooner

spooner is done.

Guys that do open up tend to not get laid very much.

8. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

antione - that george harrison thing is so right.. and i have adopted that way of thinking. whatever happens right now, it was meant to work out that way.. otherwise, it woulda worked out some other way.

richie - i wish!!!! i dont have a ride.. and im only here for another day and a half. but i SWEAR when i move back we WILL meet, especially since you will be in wilmington then :D

maygun - im so sorry, and thank you for the kind words.

9. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

im ready to talk to ya now if you need me to...i want to call you, but you said you'd call me, so i'll just wait until your ready...cause i serioulsy, really, need to know so badly.

fuck it, i need to know now...im callin

10. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

alright, im cool now :D

11. SunshineLovePeace

ahahaha.. im glad your alright now pauly:p

12. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Well, I didn't mean open up in that sense really. While I think all that "Real men don't cry and share feelings they bottle up their emotions and die 10 years early" sort of stuff is actually complete utter bullshit for those of us less highly evolved (hahaha, I don't even beleive in evolution), I do see your point that guy generally don't open up as much. I meant it in more of a superficial way than how you seemed to take it. I am a very closed person, moreso than you I would say. Not because I feel I have to present a macho type image, but because I don't have a high trust of other people.

13. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I don't know man, I have a friend who is going through sort of a metro-sexual phase and is a very emotional guy, and he actually gets a lot of action (he is a swinger).

14. wildflowereyes

then the girls who date him are fools.

emotional = drama. no good. sometimes scary.

i mean, unemotional can be annoying, but at least you dont have to deal with extreme emotions.

15. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Sorry I haven't really been reading this thread but I wanted to tell wildflowereyes that you are super fuckin' hott.

16. wildflowereyes

thank you. I dont think I've ever been told that in quite that way.

17. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

well now you have :)

18. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Well first of all, swingers don't date (steadily at least. Althou he used to date steadilly). A lot of women would probably rather have a more open guy who is intuned with his emotions. But hey, if you want an insensitive guy who will make you feel like you are in a meaningless loveless relationship by the time you are 40 go for it! But keep in mind, guys who are emotional are also the guys who are the really romantic types.

19. SunshineLovePeace

TRUE THAT!

I agree with everything you just said. i'd rather have a guy that was in touch with his emotions than i fucking asshole that wont ever tell me what he is feeling.

20. wildflowereyes

well I've dated both types and the ones who dont get emotional about shit are more easy going and easier to have more than just sex with. A boyfriend involves the word friend for a reason. I want to be with someone I can hang out with. The emotional guys I've been abused me. I think I'll stick to the ones that I can be more than just "the girl" with. I want more than a boy to be with, I want a best friend.
    And theres a difference between caring about me when I'm having a hard time and being emotional. They do care. They just don't get all Oprah on me.