How Can People Kill Another Human So Easily?

Discussion in 'People' started by Dax, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is what happens when you take the bible literally and do not see the romanticised metaphorics used in the bible and religion of Christianity.

Dig a little deeper and understand where these religious concepts come from.

Basically, God/Jehova is the Sumerian God, Enlil. An entity not from this world. You have to understand the first religion of what they teach as human history. It all starts in one place and gets retold in every ancient culture to almost every religious faction of the modern and ancient world.

Once you understand this incredible ancient religion, everything else starts to make a lot more sense. You have to remember that Christianity is a heavily romantisiced religious concept that has much older origins, thousands of years older. It was a religion used as a tool to enslave and condition us to fear, created by a group of space aliens called the Anunnaki.

I encourage you to do heavy research into this. Do not laugh it off at face value. Spend years reading and studying Sumerian material and then and only then will start to make the proper connection of religion through human life and evolution. If you do not research this, you will never understand the concept of humanity for what it's worth. You'll always be under guise of what the people in charge and religious leaders tell you about your history and origins. It is complete garbage.

Remember, it doesn't help the church or the government if you become self sufficient and aware of the truth. Everything you've been taught is a lie.

If you do research it, you will learn that we are not an evolved species. That we are in fact a creation and created from the same DNA and in the same image as our makers, the gods. And these were benevolent entities and always have been. God in the Christian sense was never a nice entity, he forced people to have blind faith under the punishment of death, torture and anything considered evil. God destroyed the world. God flooded the world. Fire and brimstone hammering down from the sky. But it was not this invisible entity that's romanticised known as God. It was flesh and blood gods (with a small G).

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Holy horse crap that is literally the first time anyone has ever said that, especially cause I'm not christian and look at the bible has book of decent storries and really don't understand the people who belive in the bible

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well yeah it's a book a decent stories but none of them are original in any Form whatsoever.

Another thing to consider is the New Testament took over 1200 years for priests and the church to write and finalise. 1200 years to re-write and take out older stories, merge other stories and completely erase passages from the old testament.

One needs to wonder why it took 1200 years to do that? Because it's all about conforming an entire people as a whole into people who blindly follow faith/orders under the fears of punishment and death. And that's what Christianity is.

lion1978 likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Actually although I say Christianity is a lie I'm just saying that the concept of the actual religion is not original, so I do not believe in Christianity, but the stories I can believe in, becsuse they aren't original. They've just been changed from their true origins and those origins for better or worse in my life right now are more believable than anything else I've had to endure listening to or reading.

To me, the bible is THE BOOK that took real life happenings and turned them into Mythology. The bible is the MYTH of true events. If that makes sense? The events in the bible probably did transpire, but not how it is written in the bible at all, because those people that rule world don't want you to know your true origins or the truth about the history of humans on this planet. :) that doesn't help them, but making you fear does, because you'll do anything to prevent it. You become an indoctrinated slave and don't even realise it.

5. lion1978

lion1978 The King

It makes sense, and the bible literally translate to "The Book" got to give them that they had some balls and confidence with a title like that

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Hunting animals and killing people in war or out of self defence (all survival examples) are of course easier to understand and condone than killing people for sport, fun or out of frustration ;) In fact, I think we can all agree the first examples are not even evil when legitly done to survive.

Bullzaye and mysticblu21 like this.
  7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Sounds like me and you may have experienced something similar, mine was with a couple of teachers when I was around 7 or 8 years old, not very nice, in a way I consider myself lucky, the abuse I suffered was only physical, later on they got more confident and some people suffered sexual abuse, nobody wanted to speak about it in later years and I don't think anything was ever done officially about it, although I do know that both the perpetrators are now dead. I think when you've been through that kind of trauma you decide subconsciously to do whatever you can to prevent it happening again, and that's where the trouble starts you can over react, I know I did.

8. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Life moves on and you go with it, the worst thing for me was being left with PTSD over it, nobody knew about PTSD back then, plus I never spoke about what happened so people just thought I was a nutter, then I opened up about it around 5 years ago, people used to ask why I hadn't said something at the time, or told someone sooner, but you just don't. I just wish I'd handled things better and not been so aggressive with certain people, not that I've ever been violent with anyone who didn't deserve it, and never with a woman, it's just that looking back there's times when I could have just given someone a slap and walked away, rather than knocking the hell out of them.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

upload_2020-5-1_8-46-37.jpeg

Now watch how UK police surround and capture a distraught man Wielding a Machete
    bringing him safely to a hospital.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  10. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Well, it's great that they subdued that person without anyone getting harmed, naturally. I'm very glad to see that was successful.

But, I'm not sure that these situations are really very alike, for purposes of comparison. One police officer, alone, in a confined area... ostensibly concerned for other citizens who were also present, attempting to deal with a deranged armed individual, who charges them, and the officer has no place to retreat to, and no time to do it.

As opposed to what...30 to 40 officers, in a wide open street, with acres of room to maneuver, and no citizens visible that were being threatened at that time. This comparison is so lopsided...I don't even see how it can be called a comparison.

11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

THE BOOK !

12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

It was a woman with a pair of scissors.

Pepper spray the lady throw a chair, ram with a chair all those other objects on the scene. De escalate.

Confined area.. Oh ya he was cornered ya sure.

I had a drunken girlfriend come at me with a kitchen knife many years ago. Maybe I should not have thrown my drink in her face when she insulted me in the meanest way ever during our argument but that set her off. Not the cup just the liquid, I did that. I let her chase me outside, then lead her from the house then ran back real quick locked her out of house.

She yelled and screamed outside banged on the door, then chilled out.

It was the same crap I had all kinds of objects I could have kicked her ass. There was a pan on the stove I remember that. The kitchen chairs Kitchen chairs. I did not want to "win" I dealt with the situation.

No I said WTF chill out your drunk and crazy and backed off. I got her to chill out. She was MORE crazy then the woman in video and sexy too .

A woman with scissors vs a cop used to brawling with big dudes resisting and the solution use the gun and kill her. Stop or I will shoot and kill you... WTF ?

If they get distraught in America, your wife sister aunt mother GF cousin, their lives are worthless to the system.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

There was a very similar incident to this one about 2 years ago, tbh I think it was in the same area, it was at night though and the offender was inside the house, at first he appeared to be giving himself up, then he attacked two of the officers resulting in them both being injured.
    There are numerous problems dealing with violent offenders and sadly most of the UK population have no idea, never having been 'on the sharp end' so to speak. most of our officers are not routinely armed although we do have some that are, also not all officers carry taser, most just have a baton and CS spray. The spray can have it's own problems, spray it in a confined area and you all end up affected, sometimes the wind can cause blowback too. When you consider that a lot of other forces are armed our people should be less critical of officers, the same scenario in another country with an armed officer would, most of the time result in the offender being shot!
    It's all very well people looking at an incident after the event when it's all over and saying "he should have done this, or she could have done that". But you don't know exactly how you are going to react in a given situation until you're in it.
    I witnessed an incident last year, several houses down from me, a young lad went berserk with a knife, attacking his mother and younger sisters, the police arrived and cordoned off the area, I went out to observe as I knew several of the officers, just as the dog unit arrived there was a commotion from the rear of the property, then several shouts and screams, finally this young lad was dragged out of the garden in handcuffs and brought up to the waiting van that happened to be parked on my front. He was not happy as he'd obviously had a face full of CS spray and was cursing the officers, I approached him knowing the officers, and told him he should consider himself very lucky that he came out when he did, another minute or so and he'd have had a police dog to deal with, and that would have hurt more than a face full of CS spray.
    I know there are good coppers and also bad ones and I also know that like ordinary people they do get pissed off with things, Speaking as someone who's been there on a few occasions I can understand some of the frustrations. I remember travelling home from work one night when I came across a very nasty road traffic collision, an elderly man had been hit by a car and a member of the public was trying to administer first aid, a young man arrived in a car and demanded to be allowed through to continue his journey, he could have turned around and gone down a side street and bypassed the incident, but no he didn't want to be inconvenienced.
    It is all too easy to criticise the way a situation is dealt with when you don't have to deal with it.

14. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Maybe though I'd question if it'd be possible that people are all more a mix of "good and evil". Sometimes one or the other reaches extreme levels in a particular individual.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. Asmodean

A mix of good and bad ;) Seems more accurate.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  16. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I think we're all capable of violence, it's just that some of us take more pushing than others, even the mildest person will react with violence if given enough provocation, a mother protecting her children for example. Also our mental state has a bearing on how we react, I used to like guns however several years ago when my PTSD got really bad I got rid of them, I didn't trust myself.
    A new neighbour of ours moved in about 6 months ago, her son, late teens, has been a pita since day one, numerous complaints to the council have resulted in nothing being done, even though it's a council house. he doesn't observe the lockdown, gets up mid afternoon and is back and to all night, quite often with the car stereo blaring, even in the early hours!
    It came to a head the other night when once again he woke me up at 2am, the following morning I rang the housing department and put in another complaint, I also warned them that if they didn't deal with it this time then the next time he woke me in the early hours I would go over with an axe, smash up the car, then him and finally the house! They were straight on it, as I explained, I'm not well mentally anyway and added to this all the stress of the lockdown then more stress from this little idiot is something I am not prepared to put up with. I'm not normally violent, bu he's pushed it too far, and also the housing are partly responsible for not taking action sooner.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I perceive evil and bad to be entirely singular descriptions, not conjoined nor cohesive....:wink:

Eric! likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Me too man! One is a fictional concept, the other an adequate term for something unpleasant, unfortunate or sub standard/low quality ;)

Running Horse likes this.
  19. Asmodean

20. Asmodean

As I wake
    In the darkness
    And I look around
    There is no sound
    It's so tranquil
    It's so calm like you
    But now I hear a noise