how can i put stoof in my hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jan 21, 2005.

1. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

That is FUCKING SEXY!!!!! I love that!!! I wish i could pull it off!!!
    Also, Fleassy, how hot are you...you're like the damn fashion & crafts guru! Can you please come here so i can be your best friend. please please?!

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehehe lucy i shall indeed one day come and be your best friend :p im actually hoping to be in your country some time this year/summer, gunna be flying to Vancouver. ((totally guessing that you live in canada here :p))

i could even do ^^^that^^^ to your hair :)
    i used to do mine like it, heres a pic (ack i keep posting this pic on the forums these days :S)
    [​IMG]

thats a few of the ways ive done it in the last few years (and a few dready pics from the last year :p)

3. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

Thanks Lucy!

Those pictures are awesome Fleassy! I like the picture below the picture of you in blonde "normal" hair. You look like a colorful teddy-bear. :D

4. ArtLoveMusic

haha yea that was the last time i did it i think, it had felt, wool, plastic, ribbon all kins of things :S but i had it in for about 2 months and it grew out LOADS ... a few weeks later i had dreadlocks.:p

5. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

haha. yeah! same happend with mine! the yarn combinded and i had dreads in my roots, my best friends was soooo happy when i told him that. But when i told him that i had washed my hair and combed them out, he want cranky. :p boys!

But it took me, my friends and his mom, 4 hours to take it all out. :p

6. ArtLoveMusic

hehe no i didnt leave the knotts in from them i did as you did and brushed them out. Sorted my hair out and made it healthy again THEN i dreaded it :) hehe.

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

fleassy you have some FUCKING AWESOME HAIR!!

and the person with the picture of the dead things with ALL different kinds of pretty colors in them... the long hair.. that shit's B-E-A-UTIFL!!

is there such thing as glow in the dark string?? cause i was thinking i could like put those in some of the braids... and what i mean by lights... i got this BIG bag of suckers with lights inside of them.. ive had em forever and when i finish one i clean it off and keep it! and the lights seem to work FOREVER theres a couple i have that have been blinking for quite a few months... but anyways.. the lights are like a ring pop, but with a blinking light where the sucker would be... any ideas on how i could put THOSE in my hair?? those are sorta difficult because they are so awkwardly shaped!!

THANKS EVERYONE

8. ArtLoveMusic

if they have a ring on the just hoop the threads you are putting in your hair through the hoop and knott it in :)

Yea you can get glow in the dark string, or use glow in the dark shoe laces :) anything long will go in your hair. I used to have glow in the dark strips of plastic (amongst all that wool)

9. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

thanks everyone!!! awesome awesome awesome... im gunna buy some glo in the dark string tonight...

where can you buy that like UV paint stoof??? is it safe to put in your hair?

10. lyla

lyla Member

i bought some at a dollar store one time... didn't use it on my hair, but it was fine on my hand... and great fun!

11. ArtLoveMusic

Get uv fabric paint and just dye/paint some normal string or ribbon with it :) dont put it straight on your hair though.