How can I please him in bed?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by smilingpillsforlife, Aug 9, 2013.

1. smilingpillsforlife

smilingpillsforlife Guest

My boyfriend is a generous lover and always makes sure I'm satisfied, especially when we don't have protection, he makes sure I always get there. I feel really bad that I can't do the same for him, especially during that time of the month and we can't really do anything below the waist. I've tried to give him a handjob, but the second my hand grasps his penis, he tells me it's not a good idea and when I open my mouth to ask him why, he kisses me until I forget what I was about to ask him. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I don't have much sexual experience, so I am clueless here. Not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but I feel bad because I don't do anything. Help please!

2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Tell him that it really turns you on to give him pleasure and this is something you really want to do for him. That is the way I feel about having sex and he probably does too. Explain that his stopping you is depriving you of that pleasure, you want to make him feel good, that is part of the enjoyment of good sex.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The more things a partner is prepared to try sexually the more variety you have to play with.

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't sound like he is unhappy. Do you know how to cook? Maybe breakfast in bed if you really care that he be nourished as opposed to having influence over him.