How can I orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Toral, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Toral

Toral Guest

Honestly, I've been living together with my girlfriend for a year, our sex life has been very dull, we rarely achieve "orgasm", now more and did not feel, do not know how to do? My questions? How should I do?

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Warmbody

Warmbody Members

Ur a guy right?
    If yes i dont see how u cant get ther unless ur emotion during sex is just really down or interrupted is she attrative to you? And for her be more spontaneous and try to be a little crazy sometimes lick her clit real good finger her at the same time when shes close to getting ther shuv ur penis in her man and co to town

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi see if you can find a copy of Love Play by Dr David Delvin its a good instruction book to get you and your women to understand your ways round your body's, its really good to keep at your bedside.

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Find your self a copy of Love Play by Dr David Delvin your find very helpful and can be read by your and your women, this should put you on the right tracks both of you and best read together, its a book that's not exspensive to buy a copy of, good luck.

5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Research Tantra.

6. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Send me a PM and I'll help you out.

7. Longstone

Longstone Members

I didn’t orgasm until my late 30’s. My sex life was at an all time low. I bought a toy and had an incredible orgasm within a minute!

8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I think that the real question is how can you not?
    Maybe you are taking this too seriously, are you high strung and filled with anxiety?
    Go at it with no expectations, just caressing, kissing and playing :p

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Before I can try to answer this, my first question is to ask if you ever made yourself orgasm.