How can i get my mom to wear a bra / suitable clothing when my boyfriend comes over?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Amyloht, Oct 26, 2017.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Lol. Hugs to you.

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

If your mother insists on going bra-less in front of your boyfriend, maybe you should just do one better! Go bra-less and where a very sheer, see-through top! That should get your boyfriend's attention.

If your mother objects to your attire, you can tell her that her attire bothers you too, especially in the presence of your boyfriend.

I guess I'm telling you to do a little tit for tat! LOL

In the end, it's your mother's house, her rules etc. So, you may end up just having to live with the situation.

1 person likes this.
  3. MussleCupple

MussleCupple Members

Bingo....
    If you're old enough to be banging your boyfriend... you're old enough to put a roof over your own head. Until you start paying your mom's mortgage... her house, her rules.

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

5. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I agree with you. I think you should tell your mom to wear a bra when you boyfriend's coming over. Tell her it's distracting your BF when she goes braless. Also, you mentioned that you wish she would wear more suitable clothing when your BF visits. What other clothing does she wear when he's there.

Also, where is your father? And I noticed you posted this same question on a Christian forum. So why are you posting it here as well?

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe you should just break up with the boyfriend; and both of you should stop sexualizing nipples.

Most mammals have them.