how can i get high off of random stuff?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

^thats such a (i dont mean to be rude i just cant think of another word) stupid thing to say. i mean anyone and every one can say that but if that kid is anything like i was a few years ago, i would not listen to that or anything anybody else said about not getting high no matter how true it may be. hopefully we can tell him to do only mildly dangerous things instead of the flat out retarded things i did (datura, benedryl)

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

weve all done stupid things and taken risks with our lives our minds, our heartsm health happiness and sanity
    all for the temporary feelin...
    a high lasts momments
    but the dammage stupidity can do can last a lifetime
    tryin to get high of random crap in youir house might jmake ya high for a few minutes, or might make ya a droolin braindead mess for years

if u cant find some weed today...then wait till some weed finds you rtomorow..
    dont be dumb...
    and to the above [poster i know u meant well..but even mentioning dutura to a 13 year old is incredibly dumb

at 13 lifes short, tomorow might as well be a century away
    only what ya got right here right now matters
    and if something canmake ya experience so much now, who cares if it kills ya..

hed start eattin random piosions hoping 1 would make him high b4 another stopped his heart..

dont go tellin dumb kids how to be dumb..give em a lil bit of benifit of experience and help em make fewwer mistakes

worse thing i ever did in the history of my drug use was look in a medicine cabinet for random pills...

3. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

If this kid really wants to do drugs that bad then he needs to study erowid. All that bs about goin into the medicine cabinet is crazy.. Its one to thing to do drugs you know about but its a wholenother thing when your just trying to get high. Hope that kid doesnt get some heart medicine or blood thinners. And no shit kids will be kids and that means being hard headed. But shit theres a point when you gotta relize that your not king kong and try to listen to people. You could tell the kid how to get high inhaling aerasol cans with a rag over the top. That will get you real lightheaded. But its retarded. Its very bad for your health. No bs the best thing to do is to enjoy being a kid and have fun (without drugs) while it lasts because growing up can be a bitch.

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

worst thing i ever did was take those pills. but yes u really do need to keep to just weed. although i regret nothing ive done, its hard to think im not gonna have quite a few years chopped off my life. it was not worth it but its how i did it and its how ill always do it. but id suggest just keep to weed and wait till ur at least 16 to start ur other drug use and even then no what ur doing, dont just take random pills u get at parties.

5. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Alright, I'll try to help you a little bit. Just because I know what it's like to be 13, 14 or 15 and trying to score some weed or something to get you high without having to deal with heroin junkie's or 50 cent wanna be gangster, wiggers. Because their lame and you don't want to be seen with either. Anyway, if you can't score your own shit and your advanced, and have done other things beside's weed. If you enjoy speed, i'll give you a way to get your hands on some for a cheap price. Just make a doctors appointment and when you go in, go in by yourself, say its private or some shit i dunno. Anyway, tell the doctor your having a hard time consentrating in school and you can't pay attention to what the teachers teaching you because you keep thinking about other things. He'll give you a perscription for Ridilan (speed, basically). Then pick it up from the drug store, go home, crush that shit up(or if its a capsule just open the capsule) then sniff that shit up your nose captain ;) that will get you real good 1and hyper. Don't do too much or you'll DIE! haha only do like 1 to 2 pills every 4 hours or so.

6. Michael Savage

Michael Savage Member

Standing on top of any sturdy object will usually get you high, depending on how tall it is...just watch out for the comedown!

7. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i was like you man. i just craved to trip out. wanted to take anything i could get my hands on. now iv done just bout it all, and am doing acid and am going insane. so dont take drugs.

8. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

Thats crazy. Your telling a 13 year old kid to sniff ritalin. And to doctor shop for it too. Damn that kid will be smoking rocks by the time he is 18.

9. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

He shouldn't have asked if he didn't wanna know. I came to a drug and hippie site to talk about drugs and hippism, if you don't like it get the fuck out narc.

10. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

haha, who keeps Desoxyn and Valium in there medicine cabinet? Fuck I wish I was at your house.

11. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

this is the type of shit the D.A.R.E. health classes exist and warnings on glue and spraypaint, if the op is a legit 27 year old you need some help. these are the kids that try to get high of bananas from the anarchist cookbook. this more sad than bush getting elected for the second time.

12. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

just dont.
    youll get to eventually.

13. McCheese

McCheese Member

jenkem should do

14. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

weed&speed2008, no offence man (that means im about to be vaugually offensive) all the post of yours that ive come across have been rude and/or insulting and shit to other people for no reason. Please dude atleast attempt to be nice or helpfull or why post at all? back to the point. At are ages (im 14) we dont listen to jack shit what other people say unless it get you high then were willing to try anything. Ive tried all the crazy shit and its damaging and its often not even that good or too good. just cool down man, youve got tens of years to grow up and try new things just dont get into the cycle of trying to always be "fucked up" it doesnt work i use to spend weeks at a time of just getting drunk and/or stoned or dropping meds and doing crazy shit like nutmeg (ive never touched inhalents thankgod) before school and in school and pretty much all the time. Stick with the weed man its the only reliably safe (IMHO) drug. happy toking. SoaringEagle i take all your advice to heart man as i see you as someone whos very experianced and pretty much everything, and well fuckit young people need advice even though most kids see is as a killjoying which is never the case. happy toking yal'

15. Michael Savage

Michael Savage Member

Haha, it's should be safe and it least it would actually get you really effed up (or so I hear)! But yeah that would be 100x safer than anything under your kitchen sink. Just thinking about getting high off of something under the sink makes me nauseaus.

16. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

The only people I've been rude to were A.) People who were rude to me B.) People who answered differently then the question i posted like an idiot. C.) Stupid people who say stupid things and deserve to be rude to or D.) People that insult me because I'm talking about drugs on a site that was made to talk about drugs. I came to a drug and hippie site to talk about drugs and hippism, if you don't like it get the fuck out narc. Or smarten up. noob.

17. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

I'm defenetly respectful to the older hippie's on here. I'm respectful to the nooby's that are respectful to me on here. I'm not respectful to the people on here that don't belong on here, or the people that talk about, "Drugs are bad"

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

We've been off topic for about a week. This thread has run it's course. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.