How can anyone doubt the NWO is the end goal when..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This would be one example. You dismiss fluoride in the water, that is disinformation. There is a large amount of evidence to support it and you say it's not possible because the government would not do that. You overlook the fact that small doses over years will add up and even a small dose is harmful.

So your either being compensated to do this or it's just your hobby to argue with people whom you consider crazy.

2. odonII

odonII O

unfocusedanakin

I dismiss fluoride is put into the water to make people dumb etc - especially when the evidence for that is based IN CHINA, and is based on HEAVY concentrations of fluoride, and based on NATURAL deposits. Where is the evidence that 'small doses' is harmful?

We're on an Internet forum, bro...this is what people do!

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

http://uwf.edu/cedb/ECUA_Fluoride_Report.pdf

The reason why Odon and others such as myself pick and choose particular points to argue about is because that is how logic and arguments work. You hear that A + B + C = D, so you tackle A, B, and C, thereby tackling D. Unfortunately your "D" is a massive mess of unsubstantiated internet rumours, pseudo-schizoid delusions and poorly thought out theories. It's a little hard to prove to you that there are not extra-dimensional beings who control the world and are poisoning us, stupefying us, and who's ultimate goal is to kill and control us. And yet you seem to be completely content in the proof that indeed, this is the case. So while I cannot tackle such a nebulous and supernatural claim, what I can do is notice that you say something like "fluouride accumulates in your body", which is a scientific fact, and then go and find proof that this either does not happen, or does not happen in the way in which you are speaking.

Exactly like our pineal gland discussion in psychedelics; I did not tackle the concept of machine elves and extra dimensions, I tackled what that whole premise rested on, which is the pineal gland and DMT connection. This does not make me a disinformation agent; this makes me analytical, studious and scientific.

If I am a disinformation agent, please let me masters know that I am overdue for a paycheck, because my household has just had to refinance our debts, and I am quite strapped for cash, being a college student working two minimum wage jobs. :)

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Mr. WriTer, you never answered my post with regards to this...

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

In regards to your link you should see what I mentioned before about those with purse strings expecting certain results. What will happen to that scientist when he does not give the answer that is expected? His career is over. I will use an example you might support. Studies on marijuana long suffered from this. The truth could not be known, and only now is it coming out. For years we were told it killed brain cells, was a gateway drug etc. I could easily find studies that would support this even though it is a lie.

So would you admit studies can lie? People do not always have the motivation to tell the truth.

As I said before your in a box, you can call me schizophrenic and your entitled to your opinion. But until you accept it is possible to be lied to there is nothing I can say to convince you.

The internet is often discredited because since anyone can put anything on it can't be true. I am not saying everything is true, people do lie. But it is used as a tool to oppress information. Humor me and assume I speak the truth. Would you as a person I have talked about need the internet. No as someone wealthy you own the major media outlets be it print or TV. The internet is the only place for real ideas to be discussed. You want people to think it is not legitimate because it has not gone through your channels. To be considered legitimate you must do as a I said before and ignore fact and give the answers that are wanted.

I never said you were a disinformation agent. I have not seen enough effort from you to think that. That was directed at Oden because for many months on many topics he has been outspoken. You are very new to this section of the site.