How 'bout that Game of Thrones Seige of Winterfell?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Okiefreak, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What an episode! Such action! Scintillating dialogue! And the costuming! Too bad I couldn't see any of it, since it was all filmed in the dark. They all could have been stark naked as far as I could make out. Two hours of black out, with occasional flashes of light from the dragons and a word here and there. I felt ripped off. Had to read the website to find out what happened, who won, who survived and who didn't. Anybody else have the same feelings?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I actually don't have HBO and my interest in GoT is limited to very mild curiosity. It might be the greatest thing (I liked the GoT lightsaber parody @Vanilla Gorilla posted in another thread...) but for me, I like something more... syndicated? lol... tame.

3. cindy94

cindy94 Member

We always watch the show after dark with all the lights out. We were able to see everything. It was soooo intense!

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I see what you did there.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No I didn't have the same feelings.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I domt watch GoT (apparantly there are memes out there making fun of people who feel the need to announce that they dont watch GoT, but there you have it anyways) but I hate when things are filmed in the dark. The Battle of Hogwarts was annoying for this reason lol

The NY Haus and Irminsul like this.
  7. James T

James T Members

Yes. Lets have a battle in the middle of the night during winter, in barren northern lands be lit up like noon in july in miami.

The NY Haus likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Those memes are generated by salty GoT fans who get BUTTHURT that people don't like it. :p

Meliai likes this.
  9. Jenny9595

Jenny9595 Members

I enjoyed the episode but felt a little cheated that the whole night king story was finished of so suddenly. Although I should be used to that!
    I much preferred the latest episode where the story was told more.
    Gutted that Arya said ‘No’, but love seeing her relationship with the Hound.