How Black Was Our Sabbath

Discussion in 'Music Books' started by Memory, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Memory

Memory Member

This is THE best music book I have read. Probably mostly because Black Sabbath is my favorite band, but even if they weren't it would still be a really good boook. It starts out telling about the 4 original members, Tony Iommi - guitar, Bill Ward - drums, Geezer Butler - bass, and of couse Ozzy. It tells about the time in black sabbath from their days names Earth and Polka Tulk and goes up to 1979, the year Ozzy was kicked out. It tells a bunch of storys from the times Led Zeppelin would come over and jam with them to their stuggles with drug addiction. Its told from the guys who would know about the days with Sabbath in the 70's only less than the members. Two roadies who have been with them since the begining and I think theyre still with them today. It's a really good book.

2. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

That sounds like an awesome book. Black Sabbath is my favorite band as well, I didn't know a book like that had been published. It would definitely be worth looking into.

3. Hippie_Jon

Hippie_Jon Noj

It is a really good book. It was put together well and it flows very well too.

4. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

Damn, I wanna read this! Huge Sabbath fan. Is this still available?

5. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned