How bad are shrooms for the brain?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by -_-HitMan-_-, Jul 26, 2007.

1. UnknownEntity90

UnknownEntity90 Member

so disagreeing with researchers is being a dick? i never demeaned anyone. i simply produced a debate. without debate wed still be in the 30s when it was thought that marijuana caused serious mental disorders. just because you're educated doesnt mean you know everything. not even newton new it all.

i told you what to google, it was said that it couldnt be found. thus i posted a simple book that is used by psychiatrists from around the world to this day. So apparently disagreeing with educated minds makes you a complete asshole. if no one ever disagrees with you, you yourself wont know as much as you could (even if the fact is wrong).

you dont have to be such a drug nazi.

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

No, disagreeing with researchers isn't.
    But that kinda was.
    You didn't say it was rare. This is what you said that caught my attention.
    I've intermittently used 5htp over prolonged time. Sounded like something I should know about.
    When I did that I couldn't find a single reference on the first page and half that mentioned HPPD and 5htp. I made a point in the past to read up on the stuff and found nothing like that then either.
    Additionally, I'm not brand new to the internet. Pointing out that there are free online libraries is cute but I had hoped that if you were so familiar with the topic that you'd kick me down a link. The only place I see that book is online textbook places, not free libraries. But ya call me lazy if I don't go down the first 2,000 pages of google responses.

It's all cool bro. Sorry if you're upset about all this.