How are Legal Psychedelic Highs

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

Are all of these basically just Salvia D? or are they like stronger or weaker. im curious because a package of legal psychedelic bud i orderd (tropical and dream smoke) just came in and i want to no wat it will b like and how long i will b high for

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

post a link, if its that legal alternative to weed you got ripped. : (

: (

: (

3. wiuf

wiuf Member

they probably won't do anything.

theres only one legal drug I know of which even approaches a pot high, and that's nutmeg (which I don't condone).

4. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

5. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

wild dagga- very poplular, http://www.erowid.org/plants/leonotis_leonurus/
    scotch broom topps- a friend tried, he liked some times, others stomach ache
    damiana- mild cannabis like high, I enjoy
    Avena-never heard of
    Sativa-never heard of
    Valarian- when burned that active ingredients are chemically altered so won't work
    Kava Kava-very nice intoxicant, works on same receptors as alchohol, but bliss-ier, I like it

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Sativa is a type of weed I guess.
    Cannabis sativa , is a tall plant, generally between 8 and 12 feet. The leaves have long thin fingers and are light green. The more equatorial varieties have more yellow pigments to protect the plant from intense light. Sativa buds are long and thin and turn red as they mature in a warm environment. In cooler environments the buds may be slightly purple. Sativa plants smell sweet and fruity and the smoke is generally quite mild. It is a source of fiber for rope and other products and it contains THC which gives smokers the psychic effects they seek. The leaves of this plant are smoked but the most highly prized part of the plant is the top.

7. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

thanks for that info but it didnt quite answer my question. what are the effects of dream smoke and how long do you think it will last

8. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Well if you put them together, (with mary jane in it I dont know how legal it is in the USA at least), it will pry be like 4 hours, thats the length with the damiana and kava seperately, and for some of the others. You will pry get a intoxication/contentment/depressant/euphoric effect.

9. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

sativa