How about the Doors??

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by Valis_77, May 11, 2004.

1. gnarkill_chik

gnarkill_chik Member

...media controls slaves....(no offense)...media controls life today...its just like monkey see monkey do...and thats not the best way to go through life...the doors..i think their music was awesome...i loved it...the media shows u whats beautiful and whats not...thats prob. one of the reason some people are insecure...thats my opinion on media...just like morrison said "Ur all a bunch of fuckin slaves!"..:D

2. purple grass

purple grass Member

i wish i had to see them. but they're way before my time. i would give anything to live in the 60's..

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

Hey! is this the concert u went to?[​IMG]
    its in my signature!!!! aw man ur so lucky u went...i wish i cud of been there. im sure it was better than goin 2 the planet of the apes, eh?

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I have a poster of the same concert, but it looks different.

5. Donna

Donna ***BABUSKA***

I love The Doors

6. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

The doors can be addicting like crack cocaine be very carefull how you handle it if you are a depress or have long depressions avoid songs like The End im not kidding this is from my own personal experience . other wise the DOORS are one band with very powerfull lyrics and even erotic. the 60s is not complete with out the Doors.or Jim Morrison. Arthur Rimbaud was Jim Morrison favor poet. this is were many of Jim M. dark side come from.

7. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

IS kind hard to beat this post since is the absolute truth .

8. Jonas

Jonas Member

i agree with you for the most part, because it just so happens the music that fits my taste (not all, but most) was recorded over 30 years ago. but you can't say that htere aren't any good new artists either, i mean, it's very improbable that the only musicians with "real" talent were around such a long time ago, and there will never be another talented musician.

9. apple seed

apple seed Member

why do today's music have to suck? why can't we all go back? why did i miss the music? dam it!!!!!:$ verey verey pissed off. but ya, the doors, henderix, janise, zepplen, and floyed all kick ass. i say we all go back in time.:)

much love and misspelings apple seed.

10. Jelena :-)

Jelena :-) ~

Arthur Rimbaud was brilliant, just like Jim. I love them both. Jim Morrison's poetry is something really special to me, and The Doors lyrics are amazing. They make me think, smile and daydream.