Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by ColdFusion, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Kramazing

Kramazing Banned

in corpus christi texas the prices for swag go

20 - half oz

40 - ounce

80-100 - quarter pound

275-325 - pound

and it is actually realy good bud

2. jason_jinx

jason_jinx Guest

Is it good to see other smokers in houston get on forums and post it up. I use to have the hookup of 30g swhagg for 40$. Everytime the guy would get it right and never short or fill with seeds. Then he stopped selling i guess and now is dry in my area in town only place we can get it from is some guy who sells dimes only!

I tried to talk to him but he will not nudge he wants to make money. Thats fine and all but he needs to realize that there are other dealers out there who have better prices and will have more customers dut to that fact.

I recently got some white widow because i dont want to give that asshole any more of my money for i dropped $130 for a quater oz.

3. dereistic

dereistic Member

in houston:

$25 - half

$50 - oz

4. BABYPUN

BABYPUN Banned

yo try ing to get that hoe can i

5. BABYPUN

BABYPUN Banned

new to this site but i was reading weed prices in texes thats cheap as shit in phila is a hole lot more

6. dereistic

dereistic Member

We get a lot of Mexican schwag down here. But it's still pretty good stuff for being schwag.

7. Amsler

Amsler Member

I live in Cypress, a little outside of Houston. My dealer is pretty tight, he gets me some discounts.

He'll give me about..a gram and a little extra of purp for about twenty bucks. Some really amazing purp too, my fave. :]

8. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

In Austin,Texas when I was down there,I never saw shwag at all,only mids or high grade shit..I even tried to find some shwag to take with me to a northern state to sell for a good profit and I could not even find any shwag then,and I asked my mexican neighbor in my apartment building and he only smoked mids,or better ,but he got me a Pound of decent light green brick weed with not many seeds and had a lotta red hairs on it for $350 a LB for one..I took it to St.Louis and sold the whole LB for $1000 ..lol..

9. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

wtf is shwag....leaf?

10. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Shwag is slang for lower grade weed,almost always from Mexico that is compressed into bricks aka brick weed, has from a few to a lot of seeds in it and is anywhere from terrible brown harsh weak weed to decent light green with not many seeds and decent potencty for the price..basicly commerical grade Mexican lower end weed ,outdoor grown compressed to bricks in Mexico. In other words cheap low grade weed.

11. IROK601

IROK601 Guest

so is it just impossible to find an lb of nug or at least high quality mids

12. Jeepz

Jeepz Guest

Last I got was 14 grams of white for $150 back in March

13. saintfranklin

saintfranklin Members

If you can get a pound for 450 or cheaper get in tune with me asap