Housekeeper/Caregiver South Central MO

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Cryptoman, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Cryptoman

Cryptoman Member

Housekeeper/Caregiver needed for elderly man. He's 93, but still has the ability to provide most of his own care. Until two years ago he was still out mowing an acre yard with a pushmower...very slowly mind you, but he was doing it. He has trouble seeing, and is a little hard of hearing, but not bad all things considered. He needs a little help with his medications, and will need taken to Dr. appointments.

Housekeeping duties are light. He does his own laundry, and tries to do his own dishes. His house is just an old farmhouse that has seen many better days, but we're trying to fix it up too. There is room for one to two kids in his house, but no cable TV, just a lot of room to roam on. 20 acres of wooded hills with history. It was part of the trail of tears march when the Cherokee were driven through and still has one of the marker trees standing. All animals (except aggressive) are welcome too.

You would get room and board, plus a small monthly salary. If you want to find out more, just write. Thanks!

2. IvoryVision

IvoryVision Member

Hey Cryptoman... You should check your e-mail! I am definitely interested! Later!

3. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I'm still interested also

4. xander

xander Member

that is beautiful. hey if no body has helped of course i would love to.. got so many things brewin, but if you still need help and want to send me info. at nattixander@yahoo.com i can leave tommarow.