House sitting

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jayandcay, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Be honest. When you house sit for a friend, do you snoop around their bedroom looking for their sex drawer? What do you do if you find it? Have you and your SO ever had sex in their bed, couch, kitchen, etc. while they were gone?

2. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

House sitting now, would not want to jeopardise my reputation or friendship. So "no" to all your questions.

You're not house sitting for me.

randomdude1983 likes this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

When I house sat for a very good friend of mine while they went on vacation. I went in checked the mail, feed the pets, hung out for a bit and left. Did not snoop. I always assumed that there are cameras around. I didn't want to take the risk and lose trust and friendship. You are entrusted to house sit and it should be respected as such.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  4. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

You can house sit for me.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

We have a close friend who is a dominatrix. She has lived in our home for long stretches when we have been away. It was a surprise as well as entertaining when she revealed how great our bed was for bondage and discipline practice. She asked if she might have a boyfriend or two over while we were gone. (It was before we knew she was into BDSM) We gave her permission as long as there wasn't any theft or damage. Imagine our surprise when she began to rave about how stout our bed was and why she knew it was so.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Good to know! I wouldn't want it done to me so why should I do it to somebody else? Know what I mean?

Happy Guy and crazytrain341 like this.
  7. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

House sat for an aunt quite a few years back. It was the summer and the pool was open. About 12 midnight I was preparing Togo to bed when I heard splashing outside I looked out to see 3 women naked swimming in the pool. They were in their late 50's or early sixties . Really nice bodies all with very big tits. I hesitated at first but then went outside. They just said hi and explained they were friends of my aunts. They said they do this often.
    They encourage me to come in but I had a hard cock under my shorts. After a few minutes one got out of the pool and came over to me asking to get her a drink. When I returned the other two were making out in the pool. I have the women her drink but could not stop looking at her. She had a beautiful body. After a few minutes she call to me to come sit next to her. She was now wrapped in a towel. After a few minutes of conversation her towel slipped off her shoulders exposing her beautiful tits. By this time one of the other women was sitting on the edge of the pool and her girlfriend was eating her out. Jane the women I was sitting with asked me if I would like to that to her. Within a moment i was between her legs eating her out.
    After a fee minutes the other two ladies came over.
    Within a few minutes all three women were taking turns sucking my cock. In a short time a shot my load on all of their faces and then they licked each other clean
    I few weeks later my aunt call and asked if i could watch her house again. I said yes as long as the pool is open
    She laughed and said "oh you must have met my friends"

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Jgoode9192 and bry75 like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Nah, I wouldn't even think of breaking the trust which takes years to obtain yet only a second to loose.

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope, nope. I've done lots of remodeling where I'm left alone in the house. I've seen things left out and sometimes I think they've been left out on purpose but I would never open a drawer or nightstand or whatever. There was one time that I was replacing a 2nd floor bedroom window and one of those vibes with a clit tickler was right in the middle of a made up bed. She came home mid-day and laughed on the way through the door, asking "Did I leave something out that I shouldn't have?". I got a red face so she knew the answer but she was really honest and told me that she almost forgot that I was coming and had planned on using it but ran around getting the bedroom in shape and forgot she left it there when the phone rang. Not sure if that was the truth but all was well.

Nope, I would never break that trust.