House (merged)

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Atom bomb therapy, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

I'm addicted.

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Yes! Best show EVER. Did you see yesterday's episode? The best yet, I'm sure. I was glued to the TV screen. I've been obsessing over that one particular episode since the credits rolled. House is a medical god. I wish he were a real doctor, I'd insist him be my physician. He's a genius.

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

yep, addicted. sarcastic, bitter humour makes me laugh my ass off

4. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

I saw yesterdays. It was really good. I liked the one with the girl that couldn't go outside. House is hot too. My favorite show ever.

5. Kinky Ramona

We should start a House fanclub. And harass Hugh Laurie to be sarcastic and callous to us! That would be awesome...I want him to wack me with House's cane...lol.

6. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

lol yeah. I want him to wack me too. lets ask him. hahaha. you crazy girl.

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

House is more or less the definition of the word amazing.

8. Hank

Hank Member

Yeah, what you guys said. HOUSE is the man,....er,. the show ! By far my favorite.
    Check this out,..kinda cool---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Laurie

9. Kinky Ramona

Anyone see this week's episode? Something tells me that there's going to be an uproar from the religious population...

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

the healer kid was kinda cute though, in a youngish way

i liked it :D :X

11. Kinky Ramona

Hehe, he reminded me of a bunch of gay guys I know...which weirded me out. But I thought that was a very trippy episode. It annoyed my boyfriend, but he's very anti-religion. I thought it was really interesting.

12. Kinky Ramona

A 2 night episode this week! Ohhhhh, so good.

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

*purrs* but whats-his-name looks scary when he's sick, super red eyed and hugely opened eyes, staring at everyone, looking all creepy. Ickity. Good show(s?) but he's all scary looking in 'em

14. Kinky Ramona

I thought Foreman looked right insane. Omar Epps would make a good serial killer. In a movie of course! lol

15. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I didn't watch this at first. But someone on Hip Forums said it was good. Pretty interesting, if you are into medical shows. I can usually guess diagnoses, on regular medical shows, but this one is ALL Zebras......I did get the dx on the womyn with Celiac last night though.

My dh hates it. It takes too much concentration, I think, for him. He likes his TV dumb.

Anybody else dig this show? I think Hugh Laurie does a good character. Funny as hell.

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

17. Maggie Sugar

Duh. I'm sorry. I'll merge the threads.

I think House is really attractive. I couldn't figure out why. I like big, lanky guys with a limp! LOL! Then I realized he kinda LOOKS like my dh. My dh was INSULTED when I told him, "He's an asshole and he's old!" He looks like Bear, if he were to lose about 30 lbs, and age about 5 years. I think House's kinda hot. Gotta love a Vicodin popping genius. He's a cream puff.

My Bear also got hit by a car last year, and hurt his leg, so he's kinda gimpy, too. Too bad he ain't a genius. LOL! Or rich. And, he's frightened of Vicodin. But, he kinda looks like House. Built kinda like him too. :cool:

18. Maggie Sugar

So, what was the deal last night? Was the mother just going to let herself die of stomach cancer, to punish herself because of what happened to the baby?

Also, I don't understand WHY the baby had Celiac symptoms. He was only a week or so old, and was not getting any gluten. If he were older, and had been given cereal, it would have made sense, but breastfed babies don't show celiac disease until well after they are exposed to gluten AND after they are weaned. (The mother said she was breastfeeding him.) Unless, she was also giving him cereal in a bottle of formula, but I missed the first 10 minutes, putting my little one to bed. I assumed she was just in the tub with him. Did they give him any formula or cereal, because they didn't talk about it.

19. Kinky Ramona

Oh, Maggie, you've GOT to hear his British accent. It's very very sexy. My friend has the first season on DVD and let me watch a little clip of the directors and writers and Hugh talking about the show. It's amazing how soft-spoken and completely different he sounds out of character.

20. Maggie Sugar

Ohhhhhhhh, he's British? Oh, my. Love that English accent. He has played bad guys in things, hasn't he? I think I may have seen him. OOOOOOOOOO sexy. My dh cannot figure out what I see in him. <sigh> Love him. So, he's a nice dude, huh? I would have never guessed, he plays the smart ass so well. As Alfred Hitchock said, "That's why it is called acting."

I have to get the first season DVD. I missed the entire first season.