Hotel Surprises

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Dr. Diffused, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Dr. Diffused

Dr. Diffused Member

Have you ever left erotic items in a hotel room for others to discover later? Here's why I ask:

As part of my job, I travel and stay in hotels quite a bit. I'll be the first to admit that some of them are not the highest class places. On one stay, about eight years ago, out of sheer boredom, I started checking out the dresser drawers. When I opened the bottom one, it sounded like there was something under the drawer, scraping on the bottom. I removed the drawer and found several adult magazines (which helped me quite a bit with my boredom issue).

Since then, I always check in/under the drawers, the bed, the night stand, etc. and have found quite an array of interesting things. These range from the adult magazines to adult DVDs, a few Polaroids of people having sex in the room, condoms (both used and unused), booze bottles (always empty, damn) and even a crack pipe. The best was a pair of women's panties which, shown by stains and an indent in the clit area, had been masturbated in.

Again, my question is, what is the most erotic/interesting item you have found or left in a hotel room?

2. sg girl

sg girl Member

dey usualy clean da room before they rent it out to someone else

3. jia

jia Member

I accidently left some handcuffs one time, I was too embarassed to ask them to be returned which sucked because they were really nice ones too.

4. Dr. Diffused

Dr. Diffused Member

I'm talking about hidden places that most hotels would rarely clean... also, if you think that most hotel rooms are really clean.... well, 'nuf said!

5. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I found a boob behind the drawer. I loved sucking on the nipple too bad it was really smelly

6. tech21

tech21 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have never encountered anything like that and pretty sure if I did I would request another room well depending on what I found.