Hotel spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by CasualViewer, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Role playing is LOTS of fun. My clients and I enjoy it so much. Sometimes, I conduct sessions where the scene isn't so much role play, but more of a real life situation, if that makes sense. I remember on one occasion, a client came to me and described a scene that he wanted to do. He had referred to it as role play. Except, it wasn't really role play, so much as it was me punishing him for some things he really did. So, I told him that we wouldn't be in roles, per se. The scene would play out as us being ourselves. He said "ahh...even better" and I said "well, maybe not for you. I'm kind of mad after what you have just confessed to me". He then got a look like "uh oh". It was cute. :blush: And he got what was coming to him. He was being punished for smacking females on the butt, in real life. Karma caught up with his butt that day :blush:

Mysteron likes this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

So when they( the guys) are bent over your knee , I presume naked or naked below the waist at least ,do they ever make a mess over your outfit because I would imagine that they would be pretty turned on knowing what's going to happen?. Or do you make sure they shed their load before they are over your knee and then commence with the swats ? Or another theory is that if they make a mess over your outfit you punish them further ?

Females_over_males likes this.
  3. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

A little of both, actually. If they have already gotten an erection prior to their spanking, I have them go ahead and shed their load. For the ones who get their erection after they have bent over my knee, I wait and see what happens. If they make a mess on my outfit, then that results in further punishment.

4. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

yes I love my cock spanked, but not really hard. I get really hard and turned on when my wife does it.

Very Kinkey and Kinkey like this.
  5. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I tended bar few times when a swingers group bought out the hotel. Spankings weren't loud down the hall but we're in the adjoining room. Not the spanks... The voices. Mostly females loud but since I'm a guy I might hear things different.

I do recall pouring drinks for a few teary eyed recipients..

6. Linzee R

Linzee R Members

Hotel spankings are seroiusly hot.

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

yes, bent over a bed or over their laps, naked

Very Kinkey and 6Sailor9 like this.