Hotel sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by CasualViewer, Jul 3, 2019.

1. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Funny story about hotel sex.....

I got married in Lake Tahoe (California). My family is from Boston. My parents had a nasty divorce and remarried, but there was still bad blood between them.

They all flew out for the wedding. And it just so happened that the hotel put both sets of my parents/step-parents in rooms right next to each other. They weren’t happy about it.

My mother and step-mother hate each other, so my step-mom decided to fuck with my mom’s head and pretend to have wild sex knowing they were in the next room. From what my step-mother told me, she was moaning really loud and calling out Dad’s name and banging on the headboard which was mounted to the wall. She accidentally ripped the headboard off the wall.

So the next day she’s checking out and is waiting at the elevator when the cleaning lady enters the room. Cleaning lady runs back out into the hall and calls to the other cleaning ladies to come check out the room because “the guests” must have been having wild sex because they ripped the headboard off the wall. She said they were all laughing about it and were really loud, so other guests started poking their heads out of their rooms. She was really embarrassed and terrified they’d realize it was her, and the elevator was taking forever....

2. Deejay06

Deejay06 Banned

I like the way you think I’ve done this before it amazing feels good to when someone see you

3. Jayjangle

Jayjangle Guest

I work at a hotel on the night shift so here's my two cents.

First, many people get hotel rooms to have sex, and sometimes guests do that specifically to make noise and me heard by others in the hallways (exhibitionism). It's not really weird and in fact whenever a couple checks in for leisure I automatically figure that sex is going to happen.

I would say don't me ashamed of making noise and being heard. There's nothing wrong with that unless it compromises the quality of stay for the other guest.

BUT, if you want to hide the noise anyway, white noise sounds like a good idea. You could also have the TV turned up just enough to drown out the noise, but not too high as to disturb other guests during quiet hours.

Honestly though I think sex in hotels is awesome and exciting. If you wife's loud that does not sound like a minus :p I always get off on the feeling of my wife and I screwing in a hotel and being heard.

4. lion1978

lion1978 The King

why does people have sex with hotels

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife is her usual noisy self when we have sex in hotels. We have never had any complaints, banging on walls or anything. Plus, I have noticed some admiring looks at the breakfast buffets the next morning.

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife was traveling and stayed at a holiday inn in Utah. When she got home she told me a girl hit on her and wanted to go into my wife's room, for sex. My wife told me she thought long and hard about it and almost gave in. I truely wished she gave in because the story would have been so much better when sh got home to me.