Hot wax / Candles as sex toy.. Thoughts??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by StarGateKeeper, Jun 4, 2004.

1. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

Dripping wax, peeling wax, candles in sexual activity... do you like it, have you tried it, would you like to try? Discuss...

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I've tried it... I was blindfolded, which I think help, because I didn't freak and tense up before it hit me.... it was fine when I didn't know it was coming. It was very interesting... :D

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

tried it. :rolleyes: whatever.

hey, while you're getting busy with the hot wax down there, ya mind peeling the hair off my legs...?

4. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

deforestation is a crime against nature!!!

:p

Kidding!!!
    Totally...

5. kitty fabulous

just for that, i'm not going to spank you! :p

6. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I've tried it once with a girl.

It's not as painful as I thought and it gets cold too fast. But it's pretty good.

7. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

Damn the Damn! U know how to hurt a guy Kitty Fab (or not hurt a guy in this case... )

:)

8. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I've tried it. It was ok, not something that would turn me on though.

9. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

I've never really had a desire to do it with a partner, I'm just a pyro, and I have always like candles and playing with wax...

I could only imagine 2nd degree burns if u did it wrong...

Just wondering what everyone else thought...

10. kitty fabulous

it's appeal with a partner will depend on how much you're into givng/recieving pain. i experimented with such games when i was younger, but it just began to feel boring, stupid and shallow after awhile. i did use candle wax with a few partners, and one in particular was especially crazy over it.

you can get burns if you're not careful. the important thing to remember is always, always use parafin candles. other types of candle's burn too hot, and will give you burns. plumber's candles, or the decorative drippy kind, often tend to burn pretty cool, but the safest and easiest to use are the 7-day votive candles in the tall glass jars. you can find them at religious supply stores botanicas, occult and new age shops, some supermarkets (often kept with hispanic foods) and occaisionally dollar stores. i used to use plain red or black ones, for aesthetic reasons, but they come in lots of colors.

anyway, these candles burn pretty cool, and as the candle burns the wax melts and pools in the jar, so that after awhile the top several inches will be liquid. because the wax is in a jar, rather than being dripped from a taper, it is easier to control where it pours. it's also less likely to cause burns, because it's fairly cool for melted wax. i mean, it's still hot enough to sting nicely, and maybe leave a bit of a red mark on pale or sensitive skin, but it's less likely to cause serious burns that you can't safe-word out of. it's still a good idea to have some ice handy(some people like to play with the ice & the wax for a hot/cool effect) or some aloe vera or comfrey gel, just in case an accident happens.

11. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

See I think I'd like to be on the receiving end of the pain, cuz I like to test my limits, and I like to be dominated at times. I feel there is more power in being dominated that in dominating...

but I would love to peel the wax off a woman's body, but I don't want to burn anyone...

even if I did get burned...by the right person it would be a token of rememberance and I would carry the secret scar with silent satisfaction.

12. Spinner

Spinner Member

I have done it. It feels great!!! The burning of the wax on your skin is a pure sexual adrenaline rush!!!!!

13. kitty fabulous

bottoms are such control freaks. for me, the whole thing just got boring after awhile. i like sex wild, but free of all the pretention and artifice that goes into the whole sub/dom /roleplay scene.

well, you're welcome to take care of my leghair! :p