Hot Springs

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by sunnysenny1, May 29, 2007.

1. sunnysenny1

sunnysenny1 Member

Anyone know of good nude hot springs? Not those kind where you rent a private pool, there are many of those, but where you go to a big natural pool with lots of nude people. Personally, I"m looking for a place in Colorado, but if anyone has any other ideas, just exchange them here.

Ohh, and let me add an idea to my own thread (lol): the three rivers area in Idaho has amazing natural hot springs, I went there only once, and when I was very little, but it's great: nude hot springs next to a rushing, freezing river. It's so small, I don't think it even has an official name.

2. RyJa

RyJa Member

http://www.orvishotsprings.com/

It's located in Ridgway, CO...Not sure where that is compared to yourself, however it is a resort. Not sure if that's what your looking for.

3. sunnysenny1

sunnysenny1 Member

That sounds perfeeeeeeeect! Thank you soooooo much!

4. Siknik

Siknik Member

Theres also South Canyon hot springs near Glenwood Springs,co. Its usually clothing optional. Who overs soaking there first makes the rules, even thou 90% of the time people with bathing suits on will let you go nude if you ask first.

5. Magik.Sun.Dancer

Magik.Sun.Dancer Member

I wish we had some of those nice hot springs here in Pennsylvania.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I think they allow nudity at every hot springs in Oregon.
    There's a really good one on an antelope refuge in the south east high desert part of the state close to the Nevada border.

7. scottwilliamsonoc

scottwilliamsonoc Member

There are a few here in the mountain in Southern California. But the bacterial level in some of them.... ew.