Hot Bottom in Macon, GA

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Uhardrodnme, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Older attractive long-time married strictly closet BiWM BOTTOM only seeks married, divorced or widowed TOP man for secret day-time bedroom rendezvous. I am squeaky clean and absolutely DDF, and you must be also, because I want our mutual desire to come together utterly free and naked, and for you to plant your seed as deeply as you can reach into my willing openness. I love everything two men can do to, for & with each other in bed, and I love it when a man can fuck me in his own bed. But I'll be glad to wrap myself around you and cling to you while you bottom out in my hot, man-hungry ass in a motel room if you can't. If our first time is good for both of us, I would very much like to make a regular thing of keeping each other satisfied.

If you're too far away but would like to cyber-fuck me or chat about fucking me, send me a message.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. MakeitWayne

MakeitWayne Members

Hello Uhardrodme, I like what you're saying. I'm in Columbus. I would love to chat with you some, I'm looking for someone to have some fun with to. And i want to do all things two men can do.

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hi, Wayne! I'm excited about chatting with you, getting to know all about your hot feelings for men, and about meeting you(especially naked in bed!).
    Tell me about you ...

MakeitWayne likes this.
  4. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

i'm in Georgia as well, i'm always up for naked fun with men. more of a bottom guy

Asphalt-cowboy and MakeitWayne like this.
  5. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

Was just in Macon. I'm a bottom to though.I just want to suck dick.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Sorry I missed you -- I love the taste & texture of a man's dick & cum in my mouth, but would much rather get it deep in my ass.

7. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

I live in tn but I want to Fuck u