Horrible trip on Nbome? Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by winterfrezh, Aug 29, 2013.

1. winterfrezh

winterfrezh Guest

On Saturday my friend (gonna call her Susan) and I were looking to have a good time with LSD. We ended up inviting another friend (we'll call her Beatrice) along so we had to get more hits as we only had 2 hits left. Our guy didn't have anymore LSD but he had Nbome and gave us a really good deal on 7 hits because we're "the homies." I'd read about Nbome and was a little sketched out but he promised us it was good stuff. Susan and I decided to give Beatrice the real LSD we had because she was a newbie, so Susan and I took two hits of the Nbome.
    We ended up back at my place at like 10, and while Beatrice was having the trip of her life and playing with my curtains, Susan threw up and we were both just talking to ourselves and having panic attacks. The visuals felt sharp and intricate and were just a bunch of fine neon lines and shapes that looked like electricity, we didn't feel any sense of happiness or bonding with our surroundings like with LSD. The one cool thing that happened was that while in the room we created kind of like a sound circle where we could all here everthing each other said echo and travel around the room. I felt like everything was going really fast and that I was in a hurry for no reason, while Susan felt extremely slow to the point that she started reacting late to everything Beatrice and I said. We would say things like "wow the walls are breathing" and she'd respond way after we already moved on to another subject saying "uhuh, ah they are uhuh wow". Half the time she responded on time but the other half she wouldn't hear what we were saying until about half a minute after we said it.
    I guess I fell asleep around 2:30, because I hallucinated that I was dying and my friends were making fun of earlier LSD hallucinations Id had. Susan was crawling around saying "bunnies and Chinese things and love and puppies. Wtf? wtf kind of shit is that?" I also heard sirens and my parents screaming at the top of their lungs. My heart was pounding and painful until I just felt it stop (it felt like it exploded) and I passed out. I thought I had died. When I woke up in the morning my heartbeat was extremely weak and I felt pain and like there was a void in my chest and my chest was bruised until tuesday. I told Beatrice and Susan what happened and they said all the things I remembered past Susan's late reactions never happened and that I was asleep. My parents were never awake and ambulances were never called. We saw a doctor that day just to make sure we were okay and she said we were fine.
    Now its been about 5 days, and my heartbeat still isn't normal. Susan and I have both been feeling depressed and her stomach is killing her and we both just want to cry and sleep. Beatrice is fine though. I've been waking up in the middle of the night atleast twice since sunday night. Last night I woke up at 12:30 in a cold sweat with a racing heartbeat having a panic attack and everything around me seemed to be in slow motion. Something in my head convinced me that I had learned that slow motion and a racing heart beat meant I was dying. I finally calmed down and fell asleep at 4 am. I told Susan and she said she woke up in a cold sweat too. I thought about it and I never read anything that even mention racing hearts and slowmotion = death, but at the time I was so sure someone had just told me that. What could have happened to us? was it just a really bad trip? How long should these after effects last? Should we go see a doctor or a therapist? Thanks for your help. we're definitely not gonna dabble in Nbome again.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

First of all I would advise not buying drugs from anyone who calls you "the homie". Good LSD is not in the gangster culture.

It sounds like you just had a bad trip. NBOME is not enjoyable to allot of people. The dose is also very small, as small as LSD. Many people dose hits too strong and maybe you had some after effects for some time. This stuff is in the hands of amateurs and LSD is usually laid by people who know what they are doing. So in that case the dose is more reliable.

You can OD on NBOME so pay attention to the physical signs your body was giving you. I don't know how long the after effects will last but I would hope no longer then a few more days. If not, going back to a doctor would not hurt. NBOME is new and the first one you saw likely knows little to nothing about it. Were you honest about what you had taken with the first doctor?

3. winterfrezh

winterfrezh Guest

I was honest about what I took, and she said it seemed like a normal reaction to the drug. I think I'm going to wait a couple more days and see her again if this continues. Thanks!