Horrible In-Laws!

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by archenemy, Feb 17, 2017.

1. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes you are right. It is very confused when you like to translate a cultural subjects, withut having a good command, in the other language.
    However, you say the right expression.
    Thanks

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can translate English-Spanish fairly well which is how I know of this difficulty.
    Que te vaya bien!

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Don't all families have at least one family member you have to accept, because they are family. But other wise you would not want anything to do with.

4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Hi Jimandjan
    Actually I don't understand what do you mean? Would you please tell a little more?

5. Don't engage with the horrible in laws. Avoid them.

scratcho likes this.
  6. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I agree with you SuzanneAU19, but also believe in, love the people no matter how many time they answer you negatively. Finally they fall in love you.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  7. The next family gathering you have been invited to and they are there should be avoided due to the conflict you have with them.

8. PGA

PGA Senior Member

The best way to wanish the negative idea of a person around us, is communicating, of course it is too hard to communicate with a negative person , but if we do not give up we will be able to intrude to his or her heart.

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

PGA
    There might be a person you would not have anything to do with or even talk to if they were not family. Like the one who comes to family reunions, everyone brings covered dish, but not this one, and never kicks in to help.

PGA likes this.
  10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Even with this nasty one, if you get closer with he or she I am sured he or she gets invole emotionally and trys to undrestands you, and to be more friendly.

11. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

12. drock69

drock69 Members

The only way I’ll marry a woman whose parent(s) hate me is after they are dead!