Horny. That's all. Really fucking horny.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Stella_Drives, Apr 2, 2007.

1. i_need_a_miracle

i_need_a_miracle Cajun Cornbread Jigger

Winter makes me hornier, regardless of how much weed I smoke. Albeit, the weed does intensify my nymphomania to an unholy level, though.

2. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

Iam always horny, and my husband is always not. some days I just reallly get irritated bc I have been this way since I was like 13. I dont know. I am just that way.

weed makes it much worse, if it doesnt knock me out first. lol

3. i_need_a_miracle

i_need_a_miracle Cajun Cornbread Jigger

My situation is exactly the same. My husband is 38 to my 22, so his age could have something to do with it. Welcome to the world of NYMPHOMANIA, honey.

4. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

lol yeah I wish to hell that he was more into it

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Haha, I am also in this club. We've gone months before without doing anything. Thank god that stage has seemed to pass, though, I at least get to play once every 3 or 4 weeks.

6. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

I think this is probably much more common than we think.
    All our lives we are lead to believe that sex is the only thing that males think about. I have heard studies show men think about sex at least once every minute. I know this is not true for myself, and apparantly the same for some of the husbands/so's of HF members.

I guess it probably feels odd on both side of the isles.
    Men who don't have a huge sex drive think there is probably something wrong with them.
    Women whose partner has a low sex drive probably think it is their fault some how.

I do feel bad for the women who go unsatisfied. It goes against everything we learn growing up.