Horny conversations

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Thomastochat, Dec 3, 2018.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never experienced sucking a cock through a glory hole and not sure I would enjoy it as much not being able to look him in the eyes. I enjoy the eye contact when both getting and giving blowjobs.

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The ABS I went to had no GH. You join another bud in the booth. Management doesn't care. Lots of eye contact when servicing or being serviced.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

So, interesting thing happened over the weekend. The wife and I went out to dinner at my favorite prime rib establishment and were surprised by a guest just as we were finished eating. A guy with a beer in his hand walks up to our booth and says Hey, Rick...Remember me?...How you doing? I looked up and OMG it was Tony, a mutual suck buddy I had for about two years who moved away about 8 years earlier due to his wife's promotion and transfer. I invited him to sit with us as I ordered the wife and I a drink. We were talking for about 30 minutes when my wife asked how we knew each other. She's not the wife I had when he and I were sucking each other off a couple times a week and Tony didn't know this wife knows, participates, and enjoys. So I blurt out to my wife that Tony and I were "suck buddies" during my first marriage and hooked up 2-3 times a week to suck each others cocks. You should have seen the look on Tony's face...PRICELESS! My wife replies "So Tony, you know Rick as well as I do then...(laughing)...It's nice to meet you." His face turned so red from blushing and wasn't sure how to react. I told him, it's cool...she knows all about my bi-sexuality and loves it and we have a regular shared male lover. He's like Damn, you lucky bastard. So anyway we continue talking for about another hour with more drinks and doesn't my wife ask him if he'd like to come home with us and have a threesome. Well, we were home in 40 minutes and enjoyed a fantastic threesome involving a lot of paired cock sucking before double teaming my wife. This was Tony's first MMF threesome and he was a super star as we were all very pleased, exhausted, and very satisfied. he'd never sucked a cock with a woman before and said it was the most erotic experience for him. He's divorced now and moved back into town so my wife and I are hoping we'll see a lot more of him...well, we did see ALL of him but are hoping to see him more often now...:wink:

4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Some guys have all the fun. Way to go!

Marriedbicouple and bigredinmass like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Since conversation was requested I have another experience from years ago I'd like to share but how about others contributing too please. So, I'm in the men's department of a large store shopping for clothes on a weekday as I know the crowds are nothing like the weekends. As I'm walking towards that department I noticed the staff was less as well but enough registers were open. I'm browsing through the racks of clothes when I see this guy looking over in my direction several times who eventual confronted me to ask my opinion of some clothes he had selected. I gave him my opinion and he just blurted out if I was gay and interested in any action. Wow, I was momentarily without a response as I gave a smirk. I held my hand up showing my band and said "No I'm not, I'm a married "oral bi-sexual" if that interests you?" He immediately smiled and said the men's dressing room is empty if I'd like to join him for some mutual oral action being I'm also married and enjoy sucking cock as he pulled his cock out from his shorts. "Oh my" I said as I took hold of it and gave a firm squeeze with a slight tug. We enter into the dressing room and they are accommodating to four people easily with a door to the floor with a nice wide bench. We had something like 40 minutes of uninterrupted play time for him to have a seat as I dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock. He had a nice shaved smooth cock, about 8" like mine too so I was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow for a good 20 minutes until he blew a really nice load in my mouth which tasted so good. Then it was my turn as I dropped my pants as he pulled his up. Damn, he gave good head and was excited to find out he could deep throat too as I blew my load in about 15 minutes while he never stopped sucking my cock...He followed me up very well. We were "suck buddies" for a few months and probably sucked each other off at least 50 times over those few months.

6. Married John

Married John Members

I have slept with a guy my wife had. We talk about it and compare notes. I think he was more turned on when he was with me.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  7. KurtH

KurtH Members

That is a situation I often hope of having. I will intentionally wander in the mens dept hoping for what you experienced. That said I have had luck sitting in the local WaWa (7-11 type store) and getting to know a few guys.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This particular afternoon of shared oral with this guy started a mutual friendship that involved a lot of cock sucking between the two of us. I became a very talented cock sucker having been hooking up with him 2-3 times a week. I couldn't get enough of his cock and his cum tasted so good.

KurtH and Bicaptain My Captain like this.