Horny conversations

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Thomastochat, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Hi. Join me in conversation?

2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

What do you want to converse about?

3. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Bi sex, your experiences, my experiences, role play...

joker69 likes this.
  4. Beach Guy

Beach Guy Members

I am totally down

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hi, Thomas -- let's talk ...

6. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Members

Hi let’s talk

7. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Members

Married 100% bi. Constantly horny. Jack off most days. Love cock and pussy. Exhibitionist. Love being naked and jacking off in front of strangers.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Married to a great woman and we have a shared male lover. She loves watching the two of us sucking each others cocks in the 69 position before sliding in to suck on our shaved balls...Having a mouth sucking your cock and a mouth sucking your balls is the most wonderful feeling and always makes for a fantastic orgasm with lots of cum to share and she always gets fucked from both ends as she loves getting her pussy and mouth fucked at the same time. She's a great wife to have and share.

9. Bicaptain My Captain

It's raining, chilly. I'm bored and horny.

I love it likes this.
  10. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

44 never been married. Always been curious. I think it started at a very early age. My mom was bi for a few years. I walked in on her and her gf once. Guess it get it from her. As I’ve gotten older my desire to have both have gotten stronger. In a perfect world I would have my gf and a guy we both shared. We already have a female that she messes around with. She’s fine with it. She actually wants me to try a cock.

11. J2433

J2433 Members

Then what are you waiting for. Your blessed to have such a sexually open girlfriend. Have a Mmf threesome. Do what feels comfortable. I’ve only had wmw threesomes but I dream of sharing a nice cock.

joker69, LowHangers and Sigma94 like this.
  12. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Well I’m new to the area so I’m building up the nerve. There’s an adult arcade near me that gets lots of action. Last month I got the nerve to go into a bathroom at the mall known for guys cruising. There was a guy in there and we made eye contact. He went to the urinal next to me and pulled out his dick and started stroking it. I looked of course. Then the damn janitor comes in and starts cleaning. He zipped up and left. I did too. So I’m taking baby steps. That took a lot of courage for me to do. It was scary yet I was soooo fucking hard and his dick looked nice.

13. J2433

J2433 Members

Sounds hot because of the risk factor. There’s always online sites. Let your girl watch that would add to the excitement for me.

14. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Yeah I’ve messed around on a few of them (Grindr, sniffles, AFF) Yeah the risk factor is huge turn on for sure. Her and I have talked about going to the arcade together once I get the nerve. We also want to drive up to San Francisco and “explore” the mecca of sex.

15. Bicaptain My Captain

You might want to go solo to the local arcade to get a feel for the place. You don't have to do anything but look. Around here we call them Adult Book Stores or ABS. Most of them have sexually related items for sale that range from mild to wild.

Browse the gay and bisexual DVS selection. Someone may notice you and come to that section. If you see someone you like, try to make eye contact like you did at the mall restroom. If by chance the two of you have a conversation admit you are curious. He may give you some guidance.

If nothing develops in the sales area, go to the arcade.You may need to pay a fee or buy tokens. If it is a theater, take a seat near the back where you can see others then wait and watch. Do what the others do. If some have their cock out, take your out. If a hand touches your cock, touch his.

If there are video booths, find an open one near the end of the hall. Go in, close the door and put some tokens or coins in and select a gay video. Check the walls for holes about cock high. If a cock comes through put your hand on it and decide if you want to suck it.

You might want to Goggle "Adult Arcade Etiquette" to learn more about them.

16. Married John

Married John Members

Hi would like to chat with you

17. KurtH

KurtH Members

Above post is exactly like a review of my first ever MM contact. It did take a few trips before I let something happen. It was my first blow job from a guy. I must say the ABS is a good backup when I need some MM contact.

18. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep the ABS is my go to when looking to give or receive some good head. But it can be hit or miss depending on the crowd.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  19. KurtH

KurtH Members

Your right but after time some guys there have become regulars.

20. Bicaptain My Captain

I haven't sucked a cock through a glory hole in probably 15 years but lately have had the urge to do so. According to a cruising site, there are three ABSs about 30 miles away. I'm thinking about spending a day and explore all three.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019