Horniness vs concentration

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by barefootPatrick, Sep 12, 2019.

1. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I,m at work right now and extremely horny. Actually moving around putting stock away and sporting a semi hard cock. (Of course I’m by myself.) I’m putting things on the wrong shelf doing double work and cannot concentrate on what I’m doing. Going to step outside and go into the woods behind the building and masturbate of course. So who gets these tremendous urges at work where you just absolutely must go rub or finger one off?

Chuck Burns and hikingchik like this.
  2. Tio

Tio Members

Quite often.

3. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I regularly do. There's an older lady in my office. Not much to look at but I've wanted to fuck her senseless for years.

4. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would never go for it at work unless my life had left me so deprived of release that I found myself in great physical pain for not having it. I don't see that ever happening.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I have headed to the rest room too on more than one occasion.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    barefootPatrick likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

When I was working there were times I couldn't wait to get home to the wife. Then there were times I didn't wait. But now the I'm retired if I have to improve my concentration on a project I can masturbate on my time, get it over with, and get on with my day. That is until I get horny again maybe an hour or so later.

barefootPatrick likes this.
Tags: