Horniness? I want the ladies perspective.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by see in blonde, Dec 29, 2004.

1. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I haven't been laid for awhile, since I am not the one night stand type and I am too emotionally numb to want another girlfriend. Lately, everytime I see a hot girl, I get a stronger urge than ever to caress every inch of her body, lick her smooth skin, and then bend her over to slide it in. When y'all make eye contact with a guy, are the same thoughts going through your head as mine? Would it be possible to have a mutual no strings attached sexual relationship with a classy, interesting, non slutty, non psycho female? Every girl I meet at the bars or the like are either wanting boyfriends or bukkake gangbangs...no thanks. I am curious to know the ladies of hipforums think about this. Discuss.

2. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It depends on what you consider 'non slutty, non psycho female.'

*giggle*

Can't you elaborate on what you find so appalling about the women you are acquainted with?

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Umm..I'm available right now! I'm not psycho or slutty either and don't want a relationship. Your post really made me horny now, see what you did! ;)

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

When i make eye contact with a guy i am attracted too, sure naughty thoughts always run through my mind, and leaves me horny but acting them out just wouldnt be my cup of tea. I couldnt have sex with a stranger let alone someone whom i dont have feelings for...

5. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

"boyfriends or bukkake gangbangs"

hahah Roflmao

I dunno, i just found this hilarious. The buddha would say, "take the middle road"

6. see in blonde

haha, yeah it seems to be that way ahimsa. I don't find it appalling, things always just seem to be less than ideal one way or another with the females I meet. I don't know if I would find a strictly sexual relationship fulfilling, I didn't with an ex, but it would still be cool with the right girl.

7. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Me either. My friend at school that I'm sorta messin' around with you could say, keeps saying to me 'You don't want it....', but since I've been away from him for almost two weeks now, I'm just gonna tell him off and make him stop. We haven't done anything yet anyway and it doesn't look like he's gonna do anything soon about it. It's gonna be the last day of school Senior year and he's still gonna say 'You don't want it....' and I'm gonna be 'Well, it's a little too late for that now isn't it bucko....'

8. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I just had this conversation today with a friend of mine. The two of us wre talking about the fact that we wish guys wouldn't get so weirded out when we told them all we want is a one night stand. No dinner, no date, no number or a call the next day, matter of fact it would be nice just to never see the guy again.

Guys have this odd idea that all we want is boyfriends or husbands...or something like that.

I just want a good f**k...and maybe a a guy AND a girl.

I'm not psycho...or stupid...and rather intellectual. But I like my sex too thank you.

9. see in blonde

How YOU doin?

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

why the hell not?

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

because i said so[​IMG]

12. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

i thought you said you wanted to hump my leg?

13. fruitloopsindrea

fruitloopsindrea Member

I think you need to work out your emotional problems. . ."numbness" . .before you do anything. If you end up having sex with some sweet girl, who thinks she just wants some good sex, you'll probably end up in a situation where she accually really likes you. Thats the thing. Non-slutty, non-psycho girls have serious emotions. And girls all have a hormone that, when she has sex with a guy, mentally changes something and the girl gets hurt. So PLEASE. . .sort out your problems, get a GF, THEN get laid. For her sake, if not for your sanity.

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well that on the other hand is just a different story my friend...

15. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

I know have a beautiful 11 year old daughter and an eternal enemy from a "fuck friend" who was "on the pill"-be careful what you wish for

16. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

buncha hippies...........i like it.

17. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

I have a friend who was really honest with girls about what his intentions and commitment expectations were about. But, when he had a friend who was also a sexual friend, he treated her nicely, they went out to dinner - met mabey every other week. (As a result he got laid much more consistantly, and with non wierd girls than his more conventionally good looking roomate, who was not honest) Some women are up for it. Be careful about one thing - try to weed out vulnerable girls, there are some people are lonely and can get confused, even if you tell them this is just something light, for the present. Just be real honest, and nice. Also, it's an odd topic to bring up. I think it will take a bit of practice. But Its like the lottery, you buy enuf tickets, you'll win something eventually.

18. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i can definitely assure you that women, or at least me, have had similar thoughts. i am not single now, but during the months my bf and i were not seeing each other, i would go out, lay eyes on a guy and immediately wonder what he would be like in bed, where he would kiss me, if he would make it rough (for some reason, the longer your out of a relationship, the rougher you want the sex to be). the desire for human contact is natural, even if you dont want the commitment. and believe me, there are women out there who are looking for that too, you just have to send the right signals...i think guys experienced with successful one niters could give you more insight into signals tho.

19. Phsh Melt

Phsh Melt Member

I used to get my fair share of action and a while ago (about a year), for spiritual reasons, I became celibate. For the most part I was able to use my repressed sexual energy (and trust me, there was a lot), for newer more pure energy. HOWEVER...I am currently at a point where I am ready to start having sex again and let me say, though I can show restraint....since I made the decision to have sex, the fantasies have been non-stop. hahaha Hey, I'm not saying my standards are super high but when you go this long w/o doing the hippady dippady, you gotta have SOME standards....right ladies?
    Anyway, the point is that I have experienced the one night stands, the relationships, the pseudo virginity and all things inbetween....being horny means being human.

20. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

HEYYY!!! Kindwoman, FOCUS! I thought I was the one givin' you those feelings! :D

Don't give up on me now, chica! :p

-Jeffrey