Hopping on the Astrology bandwagon

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by 6-eyed shaman, Dec 20, 2018.

1. ^I dunno, all those traits...

It's a stretch.
    I think people just like reading about themselves. Which is ok.

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Personally when i want to get laid i just talk to the woman. If you need to feign interest in astrology you may want to rethink your approach.

You know what i tell women my interests are?

My actual fucking interests.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You know what's even worse?

I LISTEN TO THEIR'S TOO!

Fucking st00pid libruls!

EloiseAtThePlaza and Meliai like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

even if it's astrology?

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah. Ironically it's how i ended up knowing a little about it.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was thinking just now, who cares what sign you are when you were born? Like seriously that's not your creation point at all, doesn't it make sense to determine your astrology at the time of your conception?

Thoughts? :)

8. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Thoughts? Absolutely. I think the question "who cares?" is a wonderful way to approach just about any topic in life. I mean to really look into that question.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think the "who cares" aspect of your post was left by the way side when you cared enough to use it in a response. :p

10. Total Darkness

Its not really about actually caring but discovering who actually cares. You could even ask yourself "who doesn't care?" its the same question really. Or if you really want to make it about actually caring then why care about anything? Why care if astrology is real or unreal? Or if anything is real or not. Why even care to make a post about it? ;)

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You could say I didn't care as it was just a thought in my mind I decided to post while I was holding my phone. It just hit me. Like, yeah why do we care when you were actually born when you've technically been alive for 9 months.

The answer doesn't actually fuss me whatsoever.

12. Total Darkness

I don't think the answer fusses anyone. I don't think anyone here truly cares so caring i feel is irrelevant. Its more a subject of interest than anything.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, and I was interested to see if anyone else had come up with the same way of thinking before and if not why and should I consider pursuing more information or not.

This is how I spend most of my free time. :p just let my mind be free to wander and ponder and if I strike something interesting it might actually be worth following up on if only for personal reasons of being interested in something lol. It's what makes me a free spirit. No plan, no doctrine to alienate my thought patterns. I'm all about astrology for at least until I hit "post reply".

14. Total Darkness

Someone once called me free spirited which made me wonder if i even have a spirit and if i do if its actually free. And free from what? Or to do what? So what is it for a spirit to be free? :D

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd say you're a free spirit. You just do your thing your own way, nothing much is going to sway how you feel about things, you seem content in just doing whatever it is that makes you happy.

I guess there's a lot of elements to be free being but from what I've noticed about you on here at least I'd say you're definitely on the more free side of life.

Of course there's certain elements in a free spirits life that tie them down too, but for the most part whatever those are don't seem to get you down too much.

16. Asmodean

It means you can give it away without asking anything for it in return :D

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

And the monkey looked up to the stars, and he thought. Memory is a stranger, history is for fools and he cleaned his hands in a pool of holy writing, turned his back on garden and set out for the nearest town..

18. It's too bad that you all have no inkling of your relationship to the cosmos. You think you're all separate and distinct. It is total folly, and in the end will be humanity's undoing.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think if you're blaming your personality on the position of some other planets, you're probably not that worried about the science of where babies come from in the first place.

also, with the exception of premature babies, when you are born does directly correlate to when you are conceived anyway. so the general idea could still fit for most of the population.

20. Asmodean

No man is an island!