Hoping for a First Time

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Trialsize, Sep 15, 2019.

1. TopMan1955

TopMan1955 Members

Update us, have you done it yet?

jimschatline4ya likes this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's right!.....You probably need a little help like I did! I had never sucked a cock but had always wanted to but to afraid and didn't know
    how to approach a guy until my wife pushed me into it with a guy she was fucking! Wow once I sucked him I wish I had started sooner! He
    shot his cum and I took every drop of his cum! His cock was huge especially his head but i mange to suck him dry so give it a try!

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Yes, it can seem scary. A lot of us are convinced from birth that same sex activity especially between men is wrong. It's not, not at all. It's no more wrong than activity with opposite sexes. If you have an interest in trying you have every right. And yes, we only live once. It's better to have tried it and not liked it than not trying and always wondering what if.

neky1 likes this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I always wanted to suck a cock but didn't know to go about it.............It was my wife who pushed me in to it when she was with her lover!

neky1 and regina73 like this.
  5. LegionZeroCool

LegionZeroCool Members

More people need to hear this message.

6. Hubcap12

Hubcap12 Newbie

Same here, if you were close we could give it a go.
    It makes me so hot thinking about putting a cock in my mouth and sucking and swallowing, whew.

neky1 and regina73 like this.
  7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

What's ironic is statistically the chances are almost perfect there is someone within driving distance within both of you, and me, that is a good match for some fun same sex oral fun. Just a silly matter of making ourselves known to each other.

AliceNY and neky1 like this.
  8. AlabamaSissy

AlabamaSissy Members

well I tried to be strait but after I sucked my first cock pussy is out it's better than pussy.P.S. I cum sucking cock never did that eating pussy.i love cock now only.find married horny guys ok.

9. AlabamaSissy

AlabamaSissy Members

it is awesome only had 4 cocks and damn I cum just sucking cock never had that before cocks rock

Happy Guy likes this.
  10. jimschatline4ya

jimschatline4ya Members

hello? I'm in the same boat as you are' married no sex etc I'd like to try a man to at least see if I'd enjoy oral together for both of us? So difficult to meet I'm finding out thou',,,, Would or do you have any great suggestions in meeting those senior married ' thats like I am now? Write me' I'd love to hear from you. hugs jim

Ybcican and Happy Guy like this.
  11. GilHasUrges

GilHasUrges Members

The best way to approach this is to get friendly with another, trade ideas. I found that when I wanted this, the guy I hooked up with let me blind fold him and tie him to a chair. Being my first I was able to explore his body and do things at my own pace. I touched him and stroked him, I watched as his cock grew to a hard piece of meat. I went down on him at my own pace. Felt his muscles, arms and thighs. It felt amazing. I loved having his cock in my hand, edging him. I loved sucking him at my own pace. I loved watching him cum.

12. GilHasUrges

GilHasUrges Members

Hey Jim, I'm not married any more, I'm always seeking men like you for friendship plus benefits. Sometimes I get lucky and meet someone from an online forum that is close to me. They write very sexual ideas but when we meet they seem to be shy. I enjoy giving, so I ask, let me get you hard. They agree and from there they open up more. Most of time I am on my knees, I approach them between there spread thighs and unzip there pants and gently take out there cock. I stroke it and look into there eyes. I love watching a man get hard. Some say don't stop. I like to tese them and edge them. Some want me to go down on them, love that too. Write me Jim, let's chat.

Ybcican likes this.