Hope this isn't twice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by In The Moment, May 29, 2004.

1. In The Moment

In The Moment Member

Well, hello everyone.

I thought I already posted here an introduction of myself, but I don't see it. I call myself somewhat computer savvy, but perhaps it's just an illusion.

I am seeking a place to connect with folks who are more liberal and peace focused than the area I currently inhabit. I live in a very conservative area and need to be reminded at times that I'm not the only one like me. I'm hoping I can find some of that here. I tried once before to participate in this forum, but could never seem to make time for it. I'm going to try harder to connect this time.

Will some of the regular members share what they enjoy most about the forum with me?

I look forward to getting to know you.

2. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

so, it is all about being free to say and/or do most anything we, as a sub-culture deem acceptable.

it is kinda like society, except it is smaller, and some would like to think - exclusive-er.

wtf?

3. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

btw, you are most welcome!

4. randomuserhaha

randomuserhaha Member

I like this forum because there are all sorts of people who are open minded we all try to get along with each other very well. So far this is the most user friendly forum that I've participated in.

You are always welcome here :)

5. In The Moment

In The Moment Member

Thanks for the welcome from you guys. I've already found my way into a few threads.

[​IMG]