Honor Song for Penny of the Rainbow with her Mandolin and Smile who has gone up the G

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by luvione, May 13, 2013.

1. luvione

luvione Member

a friend wrote this, and say's it better than I can:

Howdy,
    This is an Honor Song for Penny of the Rainbow with her Mandolin and Smile who has gone up the Great Road to the Skies for the Long While.

Word of Penny's passing is going out Along many streets, where Roadies hang out.... Long Riders on trains are hearing the song on the rails.... Rainbows in forests, city parks, jem shows, festivals.... Roadogs, dumpster divers... folks on street corners, alleyways, homeless shelters... everywhere the "little people" hang out... survive... on the sidewalks of America, and a few other places... in the Haight in San Francisco... lower East Side of New York.. Hills of Tennessee to the Mountains of Montana... Deserts of New Mexico and Arizona.... the Word of the passing on of Penny of the Rainbow.... is going out.... to all the people Penny touched with her smile...
    Not just the lowly of life (poor people, etc.).... any who met her, all loved her, saw her with her golden heart -- Penny all ways had something good to laugh (about/with any one) and everyone... Penny loved high and low folks (rich and poor)... sushi eaters and beer drinkers.... played music at the Lovin Ovens... be at the out-gate... out on the edge... appear in the night with friends, good vibes, good music... a true friend...

Penny might have not been known by the "Babylon" worlds.. but in Rainbow, and the Streets, and Forests of the America... a Penny known is a Penny loved!

i honor my good sister Penny (i have a blood sister of the same name)... Penny around a fire.... even in the darkness of a night when the "troubles" were upon us... not knowing iffn the Federales or others would be coming in.... Penny was a bright light.... a chuckle, a smile, a twinkle.... a Mandolin...

Penny rode with "A" Camp, Montana Family, Lovin Ovens.... many Kitchens Penny could call Home... mostly, Penny - in the world of Peoples' Magazine an unknown - in the World of People.... everyday people.... Penny was a friend to many, many, many.... i/we loved her dear.... loved always to have her near... Penny of the Rainbow... see you again, when the Transformation Again!

Barry, plunkr, montana, rainbow family tribe of the imagination, friend of Penny