Honey oil??????

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by eccofarmer, May 28, 2004.

1. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

:) :confused: NAMASTE

What are the best ways to make or extract oils from herbs??
    Are there aany links that show how it is done???

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I hear the butane trick works well, basically you buy a honey Bee extractor, Ill post a link when I find it again. something like buzznn.com or sumthing. newayz, you grind up 28g of quality herb, put it in the extractor, then you use an 8 oz can of butane, which is sprayed into the extractor, theres a hole for it on the top, and the butane extracts the oil which is dropped into a pyrex bowl, let the butane boil away, then you scrape the oil out. Other wayz are also using 99% isopheryl, which I have to reread about, I cant remember how to do that 1.

3. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Ya i just read the butane one on one post.You take pc pipe and drill holes in one end and one hole at the top for the butane.How much would you get with 28grm.???

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I have no clue, it should be quite a bit tho. and extremely potent, when you buy it ask your dealer for an ounze, ask him if he will give you a deal, I did that and got it for 200 bucks. Nice price.

5. Iamien

Iamien Member

OUnce for 200? of pot?
    That USD or CND cause damn, in montreal i can get an ounce between 140 -180 depending on which guy i go to :p it rocks. picked a 14s for 70 other day