Homesteading

Discussion in 'North and South Carolina' started by Tattooedbeard, May 15, 2016.

1. Tattooedbeard

Tattooedbeard Members

Let's get off grid. Lookin for a female to leave the same old boring life and go off grid with me. I'm a strong male living in NC. I can build and work hard just want someone with me there. If interested email me at joshwiley16@gmail.com

4 people like this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this is a really informative forum too.......you kind of need to have more than a pipe dream like op

3 people like this.
  3. Tattooedbeard

Tattooedbeard Members

Goals: to purchase a ghost town in the state of Colorado with at least 10 acres to start an off grid homesteading community

4 people like this.
  4. INnudeguy

INnudeguy Members

nNow that sounds Ideal would love a old ghost town and so some off grid living I been researching and looking to living off grid if you are not familiar with check out www.robgreenfield.tv his sight and story is very cool plus what he teaches

3 people like this.
  5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Reminds me of that old joke newspaper advert.
    "Farmer seeking marriage to lady owning a tractor ....... send photo of tractor."

1 person likes this.
  6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Posted May 15 2016 - 10:33 PM: = Let's get off grid. Lookin for a female to leave the same old boring life and go off grid with me. I'm a strong male living in NC. I can build and work hard just want someone with me there. If interested email me at joshwiley16@gmail.com
    Posted May 16 2016 - 03:40 PM = Goals: to purchase a ghost town in the state of Colorado with at least 10 acres to start an off grid homesteading community

Last Active

OFFLINE May 22 2016 01:05 AM
    One wonders when I read posts like this - "?where are they now"?

7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

- And, if they found what they were looking for?