~HOMEMAKERS~ Has it EVOLVED????

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by .·:°¨Genevieve¨°:·., Jun 26, 2007.

1. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

the ladies point is, why cant you do it ABCD now that your back at home? if you think there should be no big deal with you doing BCAD, why cant you just do ABCD and appease your family?

the difference is, one day your having a BAD fucking day and you bitch abou tit, you vent and let go and release. one bad day or epsidoe does not make you a bitch, a chronic cruel being

and darkhippy, you fuckin rule

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Being from a military family I know you are exagerating a bit there or you would have been kicked out of school.

My mom tonight said something about how I used too many paper towels and was polutting the enviorment ans she would just rather me leave the dishes instead of washing them and leaving them on papertowels while the dishwashers running. Personally, I don't like to leave the house if I know I am going to be gone for more than a few hours with any dishes in the sink. It bugs me, but it's my mom's house so I apologized and said I should care about the enviorment more than the dishes from now on. Did I think it was stupid?-yes. But it's her house and I would never dream of telling her my way might be better.

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

try setting them on teatowels/drying towels, you can use those a few times before you get the urge to wash em too!

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

you think she's gonna care? or you think she's gonna be really hurt?

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i am not exagerating lyns...i've called out a Captain and a Command Sergeant Major, niether of who had any REAL authority over me because i was already out of the program for 2 years by this point. i never said i was disrespectul, i just said i called them out on powertripping. and i've called out plenty of students who've gone on powertrips because they think they're god because they have fake rank.

and btw, i did get an apology from the Captain

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

because i do a shitty job doing it 'ABCD'...my mind is somewhere else and i'll constantly be looking for other things to do instead of cleaning. its not an effiecient way of using time cleaning for myself or my parents.

i've learned through the years that i'll actually get the cleaning done if i follow 'BCAD'. its not like i've never done ABCD before, my parents know i hated it that way and to top it off, the hosue was damn messy. now its cleaner, if i'm out to bring to peace to their mind, you'd think having a clean house would be it...instead of me moping around saying "i'll get to it or i'll do it later i'm busy" because thats what i used to say and nothing got done.

thats just my individual style of cleaning for this house - thats all i'm saying

7. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

my mom hates that, she says it causes mildew and affects the dog's respritory system over time. I know I know...but like I said she is my mother so I do it her way because it's her house. Plus, she got me starbucks this morning and gav me a man/ped/waxing gift certificate because she said I look like crap and can't go see my bf looking like this...I think he'll be more upset that I am going to be late because my mom made me go to the salon...but eh? what ya gonna do?

8. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i can't use those, they get really nasty. i use one every day in a specific order of tasks, but that's it.