Homemade Sex Toys?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by lespaulman83, Jul 23, 2004.

1. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Pool noodle with a condom. It's foam and might look way too big, which we love cause It compresses and can fit easily in very small spaces. You can shape it., Mold it with a rubber band. It can make a head more profound. L or ridges etc

Redwingsfan likes this.
  2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I know 1 guy put a dildo on a Saber saw blade . The dido came apart and it didn't go well.

3. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

You were right! The pumpkin worked great!

Fireballs469 likes this.
  4. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Large screwdriver handle with a condom on is a nice makeshift dildo. Its how i started out before i plucked up the courage the buy a dildo. Even better if is has a knobbly ergonomic handle.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  5. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

I have used screwdriver handles before. All different sizes and handle shapes. I enjoy going to home depot, picking up a screwdriver off the shelf, go into the bathroom, unroll a rubber and fucking myself with it. When I am done, I rinse it off and put it back on the shelf. I kind of feel sorry for the janitor that has to keep mopping up the cummy footprints I leave behind.

6. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

When younger, I cut both ends off a shaving cream tin and then cut a length of motorcycle tyre inner tube and then pushed it through the tin, The innertube must be sticking out about 3 inches out of each end of the tin, fold the inner tube ends back over each end of the tin, Then push one end of tin over a knob on a drawer , I would use plenty of thick hair conditioner in innertube , Stand up and then thrust my cock back and too into the innertube until I ejaculated. It felt like a real soft fanny, I used to this many times when about 16 years old, remembering this I will have to make another and see if it feels just as good now I'm 74,

Timsk and Pussytimes like this.
  7. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

8. Ozguynextdoor

Ozguynextdoor Members

When I first started masturbating, the nearby teddy bear unfortunately had its lower part cut with scissors just wide enough for my young inexperienced boner to penetrate. In hindsight it was not a very realistic sensation but hey, desperate times, desperate measures.
    Teddy never saw the light of day again. Bless Teddy

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I have used pvc pipe with cushion foam wrapped tight and stuck in there, to make a masturbation sleeve, would recommend using latex rubber on the inside to make it easy to clean or use a rubber when using it.

10. Kaamastra

Kaamastra Newbie

You really shouldn't try to experiment with homemade stuff when it comes to your sexual health as these things can get a bit complicated and end up doing you more harm than good.
    I know of this one girl who tried to experiment with a baseball handle for some kinky stuff but got so excited and started doing some weird shit that it got really complicated. Ultimately, she had to call the help of her friends and some other people nearby to get some medical help, couldn't even imagine the shame and obnoxious looks she got after that.
    My advice is to stick with your partner and ask them of experimenting if they are comfortable with it or if you're single then go for the sex toys, they might be a little pricey but at least they would cost less than the medical costs which you would bear experimenting with homemade stuff.
    Check out some of these sites, Kaamastra and Itspleazure
    They are offering some really good stuff at a cheaper cost, bought a vibrator for my girlfriend and it was completely worth it.

11. newdist

newdist Members

For anal play i buy a chunk balogna ! The huge ones are about 5" in diameter and about 12" long ! I usually cut them in half so i have two pieces 5 x 6" then i take a knife and round the ends so i have egg shaped chunks ! I will carve one of them down to about 2 1/2 " dia and use it to loosen my asshole up ! I will slide it in and out repeatedly to loosen and then carve the other one down to 3" diameter ! After about 10 minutes of probing i am able to fully insert the 3 x 6 one totally inside my manhole ! I usually walk around the house naked with the huge chunk of balogna totally buried inside me ! Every once in a while i will push it out ,letting out any trapped air and sometimes some small amounts of shit ! I then reinsert it and carry on enjoying the full feeling !

12. getsetwild

getsetwild Newbie

Hi everyone,

I've been reading through this thread and wanted to share some important information. While I understand the curiosity and creativity around DIY projects, especially in the realm of sex toys, it's crucial to highlight the potential risks associated with homemade alternatives.

Using makeshift sex toys made from household items may pose serious health concerns. Materials not designed for intimate use could harbor bacteria, cause irritation, or even lead to injuries. In extreme cases, there's a risk of infections or other complications.

It's essential to prioritize your well-being and sexual health. If you're looking for affordable alternatives, consider purchasing safe and tested products from reputable sources. There are various budget-friendly options available that won't compromise your health and safety.

Experimenting with unconventional materials might seem like a cost-effective solution, but the potential consequences are not worth the risk. Always prioritize your safety and seek out products specifically designed for intimate use.

If you have any questions or concerns about sexual health, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals who can provide accurate and personalized advice.

Stay safe and take care.

iowaguy51 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  13. jade-

jade- Members

before i had proper toys i used an electric toothbrush and the hairbrush handle among other things.

Ninja1173, bry75, Timsk and 6 others like this.
  14. Timsk

Timsk Members

My dad got a new electric razor and he gave his old one to me for future use. I was 11 or 12. I like the feel of it vibrating and one day I put it behind my balls and up against my perenium(I didn’t even know what that was then) and held it then by clenching the muscles. It gave me instant hardon and my cum shot out like a bullet. I never ever used it as a razor.

Ninja1173, Barefoot Rick and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

My wife loved the massage oil bottle that we kept by the bed. I walked in on her accidentally when she was using it and rubbing her clit with her fingers. She was blissed out and I loved seeing her pussy so stretched by the bottle and became really turned on. She got a good fucking that night.

Pussytimes, C3po, Ninja1173 and 3 others like this.
  16. LoverLexi

LoverLexi Members

Dildobike, lots of fun and double the workout. It is very tiring though. It also comes with riding around in a skirt pantyless or with crotchless clothing so exhibitionism aswell, overall I recommend this diy toy please try out for yourself.